anyone online now that can help. pc stuff

Spidey2721

i am at my uncles. trying to fix their computer. it has a toseeka redirecting every search or any address you enter to a bs site. i was lucky to get on here. if someone can do a search for a removal tool and link it to me. i doubt that will work but its worth a try. anytime i enter in a website i get redirected. the damn trojan knows what i am doing. dirty rat. i cant get to my gmail on here either. if anyone knows a way to get a actual removal file to me i am all ears. i do use aim and i guess you could send it to me thru there. name on there is spidey2721. other wise will have to wait till i am home download it there and bring it here on a jump drive. i deleted Firefox and reinstalled it but its still there. check internet settings and didnt see it there.

never mind i cant download aim. windows live messenger. spidey2721@gmail.com

The PC is infected w/ Spyware.

Boot into Safe Mode + Networking.

Download, install and update Spybot Search & Destroy.

Download, install and update Lavasoft's Ad-Aware.

Download, install and update AVG 8.5 Free.

Do a Scan of each.

Then boot into Normal Mode. Run all available Windows Updates (except IE 8, unless they want it).

Is it better yet?

KillJoy

i just wiped it. new install all is good now. i did check out that k9. will prolly use it on a computer that my nieces use. thanks. already use spybot adaware and avg on some machines. installed it on theirs after i was done with the wipe and reinstall. there computer was nuts. worse infected one i have ever seen.

i just wiped it. new install all is good now. i did check out that k9. will prolly use it on a computer that my nieces use. thanks. already use spybot adaware and avg on some machines. installed it on theirs after i was done with the wipe and reinstall. there computer was nuts. worse infected one i have ever seen.

Install K9 and only use the spyware/malware blocker (customized options). This gives you the most powerful rating engine on the market testing every URL your computer attempts to go to. No iFrame injections, no XSS, no drive-by malware installs. If you aren't using it, it is your fault.

Install K9 and only use the spyware/malware blocker (customized options). This gives you the most powerful rating engine on the market testing every URL your computer attempts to go to. No iFrame injections, no XSS, no drive-by malware installs. If you aren't using it, it is your fault.

that a computer that isnt mine had issues? ok