Thursday cr Boat night july 9th

SRTurbo04

Official CR Boat Night Details

ALUM CREEK

Time: 6:45-7pm we will wait for you to have your Jetski/Boat thewater @ 7:01pm we will be hauling ass across the lake

Location: 4000 Hollenback Rd, Lewis center OH 43035 or enter you adress in the link below for turn by turn Directions

http://www.alumcreek.com/acm/directions.html

This is the main Marina for the lake with plenty of parking.

this thursday will be sunny/partly cloudy with a high of 82. will be plenty warm enough. who is in. ill be on the jet ski just dicking around probably around 530 so if you want to come earlie ill be there. whos in? if any one with jet skis has a rope an a tube(or a boat) we can do some high speed tubing...just a thought. shanton since you sold your ski an your boats not running you can run my ski for a bit if you ride on a boat or something)

damnit, im gonna try to make it out wednesday evening to make sure everything is sea worthy for lake erie.

Why not do it thursday nnight since we go out on thursdays u tard? Test it Thursday then take it to lake earie

I am trying to get everything fixed now to make it out. I have my new prop but I am not gonna have time to put it in.

if you cant get your good one fixed bring out one of y our other ones. gezz i finally get my own ski an you never make it out slacker! ive been out every weekend an atleast 1 or two days during the week too lol. btw alum creek is gettin so boring!

if you cant get your good one fixed bring out one of y our other ones. gezz i finally get my own ski an you never make it out slacker! ive been out every weekend an atleast 1 or two days during the week too lol. btw alum creek is gettin so boring!

Should have told me, I was up at Indian Lake all weekend, you could have come up there. I think I will be good to make it Thurs. Shanton said he would be out too but might be in on a boat.

Should have told me, I was up at Indian Lake all weekend, you could have come up there. I think I will be good to make it Thurs. Shanton said he would be out too but might be in on a boat.

thats cool he can ride my ski a bit if he wants anyways.

bump. lets do this weather is suspoised to be niceeee thursday wooo

Hey Chris, did you take off your waterbox on your ski to get it to sound like that. I am thinking about doin it to the boat but is there any performance gain from it cause it seems like alot of work to do so.

Actually I still have a water box but it is not stock. Mine is completely hand fabricated and all custom alum about half the size of stock and fully gutted, and then I have it running through the hull instead of stock outlet. In fact here I am posting a link to do somewhat of the same thing to your stock waterbox and it will sound similiar. You would just have to get yourself some piping and route it from the waterbox out the back of your hull. You can buy two exhaust outlets and the exhaust block off.

Your boat has dual exhaust doesnt it? That would sound sick!

Here is the link. http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14329 That mod alone on our skis is known to produce a 4 hp gain. Correct me if I am wrong but your 2 motors x 4hp gain = at least 8 ponnies. And that doesnt include changing it to a thru hull. You might even be able to contact Tony Doukas Racing and see if they can fab you up two seperate water boxes that are gutted. Mine is supposed to be about 6 hp gain with the thru hull and everything. Be advised though as rumor has it you arent even running air filters so I would say with exhaust you will prob be running too high of an RPM and on the limiter and not even know it. You will have to re-prop so that you can get the rpms back down and you can gain a few mph. If you dont want to reprop I can get you a place to send your stocker and they can custom pitch your stock one. I just had my knew 15/20 prop pitched +1mm which is good for about 200 rpm difference. I can also check and see if my riva nozzle kit will fit your boat and that is usually good for a little speed increase too. I have a few free mod tricks we can look at on your boat too. If you are confused about the waterbox at all let me know and next time we are out I will show you everything that was done. It is not that hard and is so worth it.

you guys and your fanccyyy supercharged jetskis an boats.... im with my slowe old school carbed 1200 ha i fail lol i need mods. dont even know where to start. greenhulk isant much help cause no one describes what the hell anythign is. just says you need this lol ahhh

Its alive and ready to go. Lets hope everything goes alright tom. Paul do you still have my number? I'll prob be out there with the woman starting early afternoon.

For those who havent heard it in the water, I am sure the ones that have heard it will attest that the video doesnt do it justice. I am just pissed with all of this saving my motor bullshit the last week I have not been able to install the IC, 42lbs injectors, and my new prop.