Window Tint

ghost1647545489

My car has factory tint on all windows except the front two, where can I go get that sam dark color tint as that? Ziebart's looks like a blue color I want it to be black like the other. Anyone know if another company uses shades of black verses shades of dark blue? thanks for all your help.
  • Downvote 1

dude you seriuosly fail. this has been covered no joke 15 times in the last 6 months. press search button itll come to to quality tint or A 2 Z window tint

ahh if i was a mod ide like this shit an ban yo u for 3 days lol

I had them do my last car and when compared to the factory tint did not match and appeared slightly blue

That's because you got cheap tint.. get the quality 3M shit that's resistant to fading.

well the "cheap shit" came from ziebart so....

sooo then dont go to ziebert. go to a2z or quality. both shops have been sworn by peopel on this board. personally ive used a2z countless times verrrry cheap. good quality an stands by his work. an i think out of all thepeople that have posted a2z pulls with the most people behind him. but again a ton of people like quality as well

nothing says please pull me over and search my car like some dark ass window tint

I'd agree with that. Whats with window tint anyways? Im personally not a fan of it, i like to be able to see, especially at night. Cars with 5% tint at night... its like looking at a black wall. I cant imagine how driving a car with 5% on the rear window would be at night...

Guest tbutera2112
I'd agree with that. Whats with window tint anyways? Im personally not a fan of it, i like to be able to see, especially at night. Cars with 5% tint at night... its like looking at a black wall. I cant imagine how driving a car with 5% on the rear window would be at night...

its nice getting into a car with black leather and not burning your ass when you sit down

also nice not having the sun beat down on your skin when its hot out and you have the windows up

and privacy is nice too, i dont need people at red lights looking into my car and shit, its none of their business what im doing

hell im even getting 35 or 50 *havent decided* laid across the windshield when my car is running again

I have 18% and it's just fine. 5% would be pretty dark though.

its nice getting into a car with black leather and not burning your ass when you sit down

also nice not having the sun beat down on your skin when its hot out and you have the windows up

and privacy is nice too, i dont need people at red lights looking into my car and shit, its none of their business what im doing

hell im even getting 35 or 50 *havent decided* laid across the windshield when my car is running again

Get Dakota leather (The dakota black leather stayed at 60 degrees in a car with all the windows up and doors shut for 6 hours in the sunlight)

Privacy... What are you doing in your car that you need to be so private? If your gettin some road head dont you want everyone to know your a pimp?

Tinting your front window... Not even going to start with that.

I got nothin for the sun beatin down on your skin...

I have 18% and it's just fine. 5% would be pretty dark though.

My friends got 30% i believe on his car and i think thats horrible at night, i guess im just not a window tint person. The only window tint i like is that like 80-90% mercedez blue tint. Can see out eaisly, see in, and keeps the sun outta your eyes.

Guest tbutera2112

50% is like nothing, same for 35%

my truck has 50, my moms car has 35.... i have 0 visibility issues with either of them

mustang has 20, and i have back window problems at night, but hell its a mustang so the back window is already shitty to see out of....i want 5 all around the stang with 35 or 50 on the front....no more having to wear sunglasses = win

i want 5 all around the stang with 35 or 50 on the front....no more having to wear sunglasses = win

Except tinting your front window is illegal... Have fun gettin pulled over all the time. Shit it'll probably happen anyways in a loud ass murdered out stang. If i had a black car like yours, id probably tint the windows for the murdered out look, but im just not a fan of tint.

when I had my camaro it had 5% I had to roll down the windows to back up at night and in one week I got pulled over 5 times and my shit broken into twice :(

I havn't fucked with it much since then

PERFECT EXAMPLE why window tinting isnt worth it.

Guest tbutera2112

my doesnt and wont sit outside alone when its running, thats not an issue

tinting driver/pass windows is illegal after 50% also, if i get pulled over then so be it...its going to be 75% track driven anyways

my eyes are sensitive as shit, even in low light settings i have to wear sunglasses....i fucking love my tint