subs and magazines

John

i helped my buddy with a bike and he gave me these, but i really dont have any use for them. he used to have em hooked up in his caddy and they hit pretty hard. his head unit got jacked and they were in his trunk for like a year before he gave them to me.

they are polk subs, i believe EX series II, in jensen box (so you know its top of the line) and a legacy 300w x 2 channel amp

the fabric is coming off the bottom of the box, and some of the wood is chipping away, but IMO its not terrible. see pics:

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

200 bucks? is that a bad price? im negotiable, and open to trades also...

let me know :)

next: i really doubt anyone has any use for these, but i figured id give it a shot before i tossed em. i have about 2-3 years worth of car and driver, road and track, motorcyclist, cycle world and hemmings muscle machines magazines. i dont have an exact count, but i have a lot of them. probably 20+ of each title... if anyone wants all of them, they are yours.

maybe you want to read about last years cars and bikes? maybe you wanna use em to heat your house? maybe your wife is an art teacher and the kids can use them to cut pictures out of? maybe you want to bind them and make a library? i dunno... just figured id give a heads up before i tossed em.

IMG_0639.jpg

this is just a small sample of them... i have a bunch more.

i need some 1911 mags actually lol :p

Recycle, Reduce, Reuse.

yeah, when i say throw them out, i actually mean take them to the recycling bin at the school down the street.