CR NEWBIE Meet & Greet...Saturday, July 11th (Still on)

FourString

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummm....I have a fear of commitment so I'll just say that I might come out. It would be nice to finally put some faces to the names. Although I'll admit a bunch of dudes meeting up in a park while there are other manly things to be done (ie car shows or driking) does sound like.... FUN!!!! I'll bring my roller baldes! :gay:

Hummm....I have a fear of commitment so I'll just say that I might come out. It would be nice to finally put some faces to the names. Although I'll admit a bunch of dudes meeting up in a park while there are other manly things to be done (ie car shows or driking) does sound like.... FUN!!!! I'll bring my roller baldes! :gay:

10 bucks says i beat you in a race on blades....

where are we meeting up? Like where in the park or outside the park. I dont know any of you guys yet so I dont really know where I am going.

Dunno yet. I would advise to park somewhere away from the crowds. I will not even be there until around 4:30. Hopefully there will still be a few people left :D

If you need a contact number to know where to meet for sure, PM me for mine.

Well, looks like I will be driving the Silverado up instead of the car. I got pulled over today while driving the Civic. The officer kindly dismissed my speed, and proceeded to tell me that my tags were 2 months expired. Ewps.

Weird thing is, I was just pulled over 2 days ago for the tags on the truck. It's a tag conspiracy or somethin'.

Well, looks like I will be driving the Silverado up instead of the car. I got pulled over today while driving the Civic. The officer kindly dismissed my speed, and proceeded to tell me that my tags were 2 months expired. Ewps.

Weird thing is, I was just pulled over 2 days ago for the tags on the truck. It's a tag conspiracy or somethin'.

Renew your fucking tags in the morning???

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

That is your favorite smiley isn't it?

Well Cindy, I have to be at work at 8AM. I get out at 2:30, no lunch break. DMV closes at noon. Suggestions? :D

Who the fuck is Cindy? Your Mom, or GF? Or is that what you call Paul so it does not seem so queer?

The BMV on Broad at 70 is open at 8 or 9 AM.... call in late....

KillJoy

Who the fuck is Cindy? Your Mom, or GF? Or is that what you call Paul so it does not seem so queer?

The BMV on Broad at 70 is open at 8 or 9 AM.... call in late....

KillJoy

Can we hug?

I don't currently live in Columbus(or anywhere near it), therefore I cannot make it to the DMV in time.

Can we hug?

I don't currently live in Columbus(or anywhere near it), therefore I cannot make it to the DMV in time.

I see you drive a DSM, perhaps you should leave sooner... just to make sure you can get a tow to the place and arrive on time...

:cool:

KillJoy

I see you drive a DSM, perhaps you should leave sooner... just to make sure you can get a tow to the place and arrive on time...

:cool:

KillJoy

LOL...would it make you feel better if I told you that it was already broken. Kinda. :D