Under water fuckin

Comebackkid

Guest tbutera2112

sex in a pool is great, idk what kinda girls youve been with, but last i checked they still get wet even if theyre in a pool! not like it floats away or evaporates or some shit lol you feel a girls pussy under water and it feels even more lubricated than out of the water :p

i havent tried, but i did hear hottubs are bad for sex, that the chemicals do actually dry it all up

pool is fine with me...g/f and i were going at it semi-incognito in her parents pool, and i look over her shoulder and her parents were both standing at the sliding glass door. not really looking at us, but im sure they did look our way. when i told her not to whip her head around real quick and be obvious about it, whats she do? dumbass.

Tried it, cant do it, guess my member is too beg because I need all the slippery I can get. The junk gets a rinse each time I pull back, and eventually starts hurtin the girl on the return. Once that starts, the natural lube stops all together, and it time to get out of the pool and onto a chair.

Women look sexier naked in the water though, and that one has incredible skills, for real.

Edited by Science Abuse