so who here services home A/C's?

smokin5s

I'm kind of in a pinch, I need to get my home A/C serviced before Sunday. I was told it just needs charged, but don't know if that is the case or not.

BTW, the house is north of columbus in a small town called Mt Gillead.

http://www.airsourceohio.com/

They just did my house. Very professional. A/C didn't work, came out on a Sunday a couple hours after I called (we just moved in).

Gave me the whole scoop on what was wrong (contamination in the line), what they needs to replace and why (pretty much everything), and even went out of their way to get a scratch and dent model heat pump for us to save some money...and there isn't a scratch or dent on the thing I could see, lol.

Didn't even charge me for the initial visit, called when they said they would, and had me all fixed up the next day...that's a new coil in the furnace, new lines, new heat pump with base, converting from Freon to Puron. It was a lot of materials and expense (Lennox Furnace = very price coil) + LARGE Carrier heat pump + lines and materials/labor for $3200. All with a 5 year warranty.

I was happy from beginning to end with them. Honest, friendly, and made sure our old heat pump was f'ed before selling us on anything new. Very personable yet didn't drag ass either. Just let him know the guy with the decent sized house North of Powell he did all the work on June 22nd sent you...hell, he may remember my name.

http://www.airsourceohio.com/

They just did my house. Very professional. A/C didn't work, came out on a Sunday a couple hours after I called (we just moved in).

Gave me the whole scoop on what was wrong (contamination in the line), what they needs to replace and why (pretty much everything), and even went out of their way to get a scratch and dent model heat pump for us to save some money...and there isn't a scratch or dent on the thing I could see, lol.

Didn't even charge me for the initial visit, called when they said they would, and had me all fixed up the next day...that's a new coil in the furnace, new lines, new heat pump with base, converting from Freon to Puron. It was a lot of materials and expense (Lennox Furnace = very price coil) + LARGE Carrier heat pump + lines and materials/labor for $3200. All with a 5 year warranty.

I was happy from beginning to end with them. Honest, friendly, and made sure our old heat pump was f'ed before selling us on anything new. Very personable yet didn't drag ass either. Just let him know the guy with the decent sized house North of Powell he did all the work on June 22nd sent you...hell, he may remember my name.

just called them, said 59 dollars to just come out and look at the unit.