Reasonable interior painters?

Slimpsy1647545505

So I need to get the interior of my house painted that I just bought. . and I suck at painting. Anyone know of any places that have fair rates on painting? I will provide paint but will need someone with supplies, as the ceilings are really tall so a ladder is probably in order.

Anyone on here wanna do it? Looking to have it all done this weekend. Just 3 bedrooms and a living room.

Thanks in advance!

Damn this sucks. I am an excellant painter and I could use the cash. I owned 2 painting/remodel companies for the better half of 10 years. I have painted houses from here to arizona and I could use the cash since workers comp pays dick. I wish I was up to it. I think Chris Green liked my work.

my g/fs sisters b/f is a painter. ill try to call him tomorrow and see if he has time and is looking for any side work. text me your cell # tomorrow and ill try to get in touch with him. i cant get on CR from work, and wont be home til 7. ill pm you my cell

my g/fs sisters b/f is a painter. ill try to call him tomorrow and see if he has time and is looking for any side work. text me your cell # tomorrow and ill try to get in touch with him. i cant get on CR from work, and wont be home til 7. ill pm you my cell

Cool, thanks man!

he said he was going to call you...maybe have talked to him by now. his names tony. let me know what happens.

im sure its because he paints houses daily, but he boggled my mind when he came over to help me fix up my house a few months ago. didnt lay a single drop cloth, didnt tape anything off, and just a quick brush stroke and it was a perfect line across the ceiling or corner, etc. i couldnt imagine doing it myself and doing that good.

he said he was going to call you...maybe have talked to him by now. his names tony. let me know what happens.

im sure its because he paints houses daily, but he boggled my mind when he came over to help me fix up my house a few months ago. didnt lay a single drop cloth, didnt tape anything off, and just a quick brush stroke and it was a perfect line across the ceiling or corner, etc. i couldnt imagine doing it myself and doing that good.

Thats how its done. Most of my customers are astonished it can be done but without doing it this way you have to bill in for unnecessary tape and such. Not to mention the time needed to do it.