coin places?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

without going through the numerous rolls of pennies and the large bag of wheat pennies, here is what i have that my gpa either marked separately, or i found to be of value in those books on a coin guide

1909 VDB x8

1909-S

1910-S

1911-D

1911-S

1912-D

1914-S

1922-D

1924-D

1931-S x2

1964 philadelphia mint (all 5 coins plus mint mark, in original uncirculated package)

1899 1/12 anna (from india)

1957 (kg?) Penny (from canada x2)

1900 Indian Head

1944 (kg?) Penny (from canada)

1942 (kg?) Penny (from canada)

1940 (kg?) Penny (from canada)

1943 (kg?) Penny (from canada)

1932 Canadian Penny

then for nickels, i have 109 assorted buffalo nickels from the 30s and a 1883 no cent liberty nickel thats in a sealed case, uncirculated (or appears to be atleast)

and i have what looked like a sealed roll of 1955-s pennys... its in a clear plastic roll with a cap on each end...i got the cap off one side, but the pennies dont come out, like its shrunk around them...i only know the top one is 1955-s, i have no idea about the rest under it

im going to take the rest of the ones in the books, and all my foreign/misc coins to a coin dealer and just let them give me whatever for them.... the ones i have listed i will hold onto and look into a little bit more before doing anythign with them...where should i start if i want to sell these?

Edited by tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

im going through them all 1 by 1 with my guide...

all wheat pennys worth less than a dollar on my guide are getting dumped at a coin dealer

all lincoln head pennys are being dumped in a coinstar

steel pennys, foreign pennys, nickels, anything that is not a wheat/lincoln head penny, is all going into another box to be sorted again afterwards...there are thousands of pennys here, so ill post back in a few days with what i have came up with...school owns me for a big part of my day, but im gonna sit down and get these gone through...i need the moneys lol

i will keep a look out for a 1973-S for you, if i find it then you can have it free, since its worth 3 cents lol