Need car's for a photo shoot in the next 2-3 weeks!!

Erica

Hey guy,

I am about ready to graduate from Columbus state and I am currently doing my capstone(kinda like a thesis) to graduate! I am costuming a play called "How I Learned to Drive" and need a few cars for my lead girl to do a photo shoot on for a backdrop. I was wondering if anyone had one of these cars and would be willing to meet up to have her pose on the car!

The car's in the play are:

1970 Eldorado******THIS IS THE ONE I NEED MOST!******

1956 Bel air (the more stock looking the better)

and

about this era Buick

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

Right, but I'm sure NONE of those owners would let a girl they don't know crawl all over there car!

AND I couldn't find an eldorado anywhere!

Edited by Erica
forgot somthing

Right, but I'm sure NONE of those owners would let a girl they don't know crawl all over there car!

If you and or she is hot, or even cute and know how to talk to people, I'm sure you could find some old creepo to let you use their car.

EDIT: Rotarded just called me to ask me where to find an Eldorado he could buy....

If you and or she is hot, or even cute and know how to talk to people, I'm sure you could find some old creepo to let you use their car.

EDIT: Rotarded just called me to ask me where to find an Eldorado he could buy....

Hater.

-Marc

My grandfather had the old drop top cadillac eldorado they gave to Hank Aaron for breaking Babe Ruth's homerun record. He sold it to be auctioned off with McGwire's homerun ball.

The thing was sick. All the seat belts had to be connected for the car to start (kill switch).

My grandfather had the old drop top cadillac eldorado they gave to Hank Aaron for breaking Babe Ruth's homerun record. He sold it to be auctioned off with McGwire's homerun ball.

The thing was sick. All the seat belts had to be connected for the car to start (kill switch).

liar

no joke. absolutely no joke. I have seen the title with Aaron's signature, and the last time Aaron came to cleveland they borrowed the car to pick him up at the airport in.

my G-pa found it at a used car lot, if you can believe that.

There is a black eldo of close to that era for sale on route 23 in delaware at the gas station/market at the corner of 23 and hills miller. it has been out there for over a year. i bet they would let you crawl on it for pictures. might want to rinse it first though