Buy a House or Car - get a tax break!

Speed

How does this help those folks who are in trouble with thier mortages now, or banks for that matter . Does this help or fix anything ???

Help the folks who have been struggling to pay thier bills and taxes on time !!! We are the ones deserving of the breaks !!

Hey if you are having a hard time paying your bills and in trouble with your mortgage maybe I will be a nice guy and buy your house from you and then you can live at your means. Maybe I will even rent it back to you.

See guys we just need to think a little, this plan does reward those that are responsible and hard working, that is if your brain works.

If home prices stabilize and the market recovers many homeowners will not be upside-down anymore in their mortgages and can sell their homes. Maybe they could even buy a new one that they can actually afford;) and get the tax credit on top of it.

yo Princess, not to mention that a doctor's insurance rates are so high that many of them are sorry they are doctors. It lowers their actual income by a fair amount. As the story is told, a plumber makes more than a doctor. Combined with the struggle to get health insurance companies to pay up when billed, doctor's are fleeing private practice to work in other fields. My doctor is gone. He left private practice for a better job in long term health care. I think many are doing that. Now I have to find a new one.

Huh' date=' I don't see many plumbers driving expensive, Italian sports cars.[/quote']

that type of car clashes with the butt crack attire...

edit and added:

Since the plumber vs doctor story is an old tall tale, I tried to look it up.

Master Plumber = maybe 54,000 average

Doctor = 120,000 to 200,000 (Surgeons more)

Insurance for doctor = 100,000 to 120,000 (Surgeons more)

Doctor after insurance and before failures to pay = zero to 100,000 average = 50,000

results may vary when trying to find insurance costs... but it's possible

Miami-Dade County, in South Florida, is now the most precarious place for doctors to practice when it comes to lawsuits. In 2007, OB/GYNs paid on average $275,466 annually for malpractice insurance. That number is a slight drop from 2006, when the average cost was $299,000, according to Mike Matray, editor of the newsletter Medical Liability Monitor.
Edited by ReconRat
added data

edit and added:

Doctor after insurance and before failures to pay = zero to 100,000 average = 50,000

I'll buy this, my friend's dad is a union plumber who owns his own company, employes 5-6 other plumbers. He gets a new Yukon Denali every couple of years and has one hell of a killer pad up in Ravenna, I'm sure he's doing better than a good percentage of the private practice Dr's around here.

Hey if you are having a hard time paying your bills and in trouble with your mortgage maybe I will be a nice guy and buy your house from you and then you can live at your means. Maybe I will even rent it back to you.

See guys we just need to think a little, this plan does reward those that are responsible and hard working, that is if your brain works.

If home prices stabilize and the market recovers many homeowners will not be upside-down anymore in their mortgages and can sell their homes. Maybe they could even buy a new one that they can actually afford;) and get the tax credit on top of it.

Once again, I don't need any help with either of my homes or any of my properties, and am verry responsible with my bills and toys.

I'll just keep my mouth shut, like a good American and let the goverment strong arm rob me over and over again !! :rolleyes:

I had to fight, qualify and over YEARS ,prove myself for my interest rates and for the loans on my vehicles. :beating: So should everyone else !!

If you cant buy a house = Fucking rent

If you can't afford a new car = drive a fucking Hoopty

Or you can wait for the goverment to pass it out like cheese !!

How does this help those folks who are in trouble with thier mortages now, or banks for that matter . Does this help or fix anything ???

Help the folks who have been struggling to pay thier bills and taxes on time !!! We are the ones deserving of the breaks !!

Ok if someone is behind on their bills the most logical thing to do would be sell something, for example your house, but the value of your house dropped and you cant sell it if you wanted to. Then tax credit is given to buyers and someone says "shit I will buy a house if I can get 15g's" so that responsible borrower (such as yourself) buys the house.

1. the home owner gets out of a house they cant afford

2. the bank owns good debt (your debt)

3. the bank gets bad debt (theirs) paid

Ok if someone is behind on their bills the most logical thing to do would be sell something, for example your house, but the value of your house dropped and you cant sell it if you wanted to. Then tax credit is given to buyers and someone says "shit I will buy a house if I can get 15g's" so that responsible borrower (such as yourself) buys the house.

1. the home owner gets out of a house they cant afford

2. the bank owns good debt (your debt)

3. the bank gets bad debt (theirs) paid

thanks explained in that way , I understand better !!

edit and added:

Yes its true that insurance rates are way too expensive. Much of this has to do with that same old American attitude of getting something for nothing. People are sue happy over so much stuff. When they find out the doc is actually following guidelines they are the ones looking like an ass. Plus the majority of the docs i work with graduate with close to 300k in student loans. Hmmmmm, add in the insurance and yes they aren't making that much. Medical school admissions are dropping b/c honestly you can make more money doing something else. Now a days you have to really LOVE medicine to go into it. I'm not even going to talk about the big satan (insurance companies) and how regulated we are on ording particular diagnostic tests and medications that HAVE to be in formulary to get covered.

And FYI...a person making well below 6 figures can afford a luxery vehicle, mortgage, etc IF they budget right. They don't have to be a doc.