Custom Window Sticker?

Main3s

Is there a place locally that could make some sort of custom window sticker similar to this…

http://www.easyonlineordering.com/i//dale1.jpg

My G/F is a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan and she was pricing some cheap little ebay stickers to put on her car and I though, why not get one that covers the entire thing :lol: or at least the window. And the first thing that came to mind were the stickers that you see on the back of truck windows. I thought about a vinyl wrap, but it would need to be somewhat transparent so she could see out the back window. It would either be really cool or look really stupid, but I figured I'd at least look at the cost for her to find out. Thanks for any info!

Guest Removed
PM Tommy aka Total Sign on here.

plus one..but not totally sure he can do that...

also klubfoot on here can too..i know he does wraps and all that...

tommy never got back to me on a wrap for my door ( :p tommy)

plus one..but not totally sure he can do that...

also klubfoot on here can too..i know he does wraps and all that...

tommy never got back to me on a wrap for my door ( :p tommy)

What door?

And in all honesty, something with a sports team, go online for. They make thousands and can negotiate a lot more when they buy materials than I can and will be able to do it for a lot less than I can at the moment.... Working on that now though!

Guest Removed
What door?

And in all honesty, something with a sports team, go online for. They make thousands and can negotiate a lot more when they buy materials than I can and will be able to do it for a lot less than I can at the moment.... Working on that now though!

my front door!

to the shop...

and my car

and truck

im just

fucking with

u

:bangbang:

I have a buddy that can do it

Does your buddy have name? Send me a PM

quality window tint does those

Hummm, this would be nice as I plan on taking the car there for tint anyways

a penguins fan?! dude dont support something like that. You should spend your time and energy and trying to convert her not support this hideous embarassing condition.

No converting. She already has 2 Penguin tattoos.

I thought about a vinyl wrap, but it would need to be somewhat transparent so she could see out the back window.

All those window covers you see have tinny little holes all over them in them that allows people inside to see out of the car, but not 100%.

My sisters company car is completely wrapped, including every window (but the windshield obviously) and you can basically see out of it. Not that here being able to 100% see out of it would help her not run into shit. :rolleyes: