buckeye season....

SRTurbo04

soooo kick off for the first game against navy is 52 days 19 hours an 7 minuites away WOOOOOOOOOOO

any one have anythign planned for the season?

also any one do anything unique for it? dress up nuts? drunk in public ect ect haha

WOOOOO

O---H .....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait.

My ritual is to start watching Game Day and drinking beer at 10am and continue watching football on the 3 tv's that I set up in my living room and drinking until midnight or whenever football is over for the day. I will easily go through a case of beer every Saturday during football season. Good times!

How many days until they play USC? :whistle:

;)

Shit, I'm gonna regret this...

Ok, I have to at least preface it.

This "outfit" to put it lightly, was bought for me as a joke by my gf's mom and aunt who are diehard Illinois fans. That night, I made a huge 25ft tall USC out of snow in their backyard. (I'm in my house in this pic.) He's the mayor of Savoy, Ill which is stuck to Champaign (Home of the fightin Illini). So, you can imagine everyone's dismay at seeing it. USC stomped Illinois that year in the Rose Bowl, btw. :D

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/ImUrOBGYN/IMG_0886.jpg?t=1247607081

I am excited about the year, however. I have been keeping up with Ohio football since moving here and will be rooting for them. Except, of course, when they play USC or Illinois. Sorry, my gf is a HUGE Illini fan and she would kill me, otherwise. I have to live with her. I don't have to live with any of you. :(

I am excited about the year, however. I have been keeping up with Ohio football since moving here and will be rooting for them. Except, of course, when they play USC or Illinois. Sorry, my gf is a HUGE Illini fan and she would kill me, otherwise. I have to live with her. I don't have to live with any of you. :(

time to find you a new woman

I have never seen such a blind following of a sport. I will never understand counting down to the kick off of a game that will cause the fans to burn couches no matter the result of the game. I am not a fan of OSU so I won't be changing my life in any way except to go out and be productive on saturdays during the season.

I have never seen such a blind following of a sport. I will never understand counting down to the kick off of a game that will cause the fans to burn couches no matter the result of the game. I am not a fan of OSU so I won't be changing my life in any way except to go out and be productive on saturdays during the season.

sooo then why are you posting in this thread? lol

burning couches pssh whats the harm? its not liek someones sitting on the couch while on fire :bangbang:

This sort of outlook makes me ponder how you could have possibly achieved anything in life.

DIAF

I like to think im a healthy center of opinion between you and the original thread starter. I'll definitly watch and cheer but dont plan on getting arrested for drunk and disorderly for beating Navy. But im making no promises when we beat USC. FUSC

• Upvote 1

I like to think im a healthy center of opinion between you and the original thread starter. I'll definitly watch and cheer but dont plan on getting arrested for drunk and disorderly for beating Navy. But im making no promises when we beat USC. FUSC

I like the way you talk...good man.

i cant wait for the season... im excited to see how we've matured from last season!!

one thing i noticed when i went down to UGA for a game was they dress up for home games. like... DRESS up in suits and dresses. it was kinda neat. ive never seen that at the horseshoe

+100

Think you guys will break .500 this year?

Absolutely. I think we'll be 4-0 before we meet MSU which will be a tough game, it always is.

OSU from Oklahoma will be the only OSU in the top 15 at the end of the season.

Absolutely. I think we'll be 4-0 before we meet MSU which will be a tough game, it always is.

OSU from Oklahoma will be the only OSU in the top 15 at the end of the season.

HA!

You know damn well that's not true. A lot of people may be upset with the fact that OSU lost two NATIONAL CHAMPIONSIHPS, but there's still enough of a hard-on for us that we'll finish in the top 10 as long as we don't have more than 3 losses total. FACT.