Sketch Meeting!!!

4EYE3D

So i was supposed to see Harry Potter with my girlfriend last night at midnight but tickets were sold out. So after taking her home i decided to drive around for a bit and while at Mill Run i noticed a strange gathering of cars leaving from somewhere behind the park past the church and offices. I started to follow them and immediately shit myself. Every car surrounded me and blocked me in, looking around at the drivers and they all looked like middle aged men with supped up cars. As i got out of the box and let them pass ever single one had an F.O.P. sticker. Any ideas what it was? Cars were 2009 7 series BMW, dodge neon srt-4, Hyundai Tiburon, and some pimped out Envoy

No but i didn't really know a better place to put it. If its as i think it is a bunch of undercover then i would like to help prevent future speed trap posts.

cause they run radar an pull you over in a srt4, a tiburon an a 7 series..... are you retarted?

Guest Removed

they are looking for street racers..all those cars have camera setup's in them that THORNE is selling etc...

was one a f body by chance? i know it stays at whitter and i know that what that car is for.

they are looking for street racers..all those cars have camera setup's in them that THORNE is selling etc...

was one a f body by chance? i know it stays at whitter and i know that what that car is for.

can u set me up a race with it?

So i was supposed to see Harry Potter with my girlfriend last night at midnight but tickets were sold out. So after taking her home i decided to drive around for a bit and while at Mill Run i noticed a strange gathering of cars leaving from somewhere behind the park past the church and offices. I started to follow them and immediately shit myself. Every car surrounded me and blocked me in, looking around at the drivers and they all looked like middle aged men with supped up cars. As i got out of the box and let them pass ever single one had an F.O.P. sticker. Any ideas what it was? Cars were 2009 7 series BMW, dodge neon srt-4, Hyundai Tiburon, and some pimped out Envoy

You sure they weren't just all trying to turn around?

On a separate note, how is it ok for an undercover to go out racing, and pick races, to catch racers? Do I need to point out where the fuck this goes wrong?

fix your car yet?

I'll race you.

Didn't you guys know that cops street race too?

haha no i havent even touched it still... i fail i know i havent even opened the door, moved it nothing still in the same spot as it was before :bangbang: fuck that car