Interest in 275 Drag Radial Class at NTR

mrtbolt64

What I am wanting to do is a two chance qualifying effort going into to a 16 car field elimination, heads up pro tree

Sounds like it will be a blast. I've been looking for a place to 275 race for next year. Hope it works out.

They should just set one friday night aside every month for something like norwalk has and have all the classes.

Thats what I am hoping for. I will try to get with Bill Lutz to see what else he might be able to come up with as a class. The biggest problem I see with Trails is that they just dont have the draw of cars like Norwalk does but we gotta try something.

you should allow 8.5 slicks so i can play too

As long as you come in on drag radials we can let you in

Thats what I am hoping for. I will try to get with Bill Lutz to see what else he might be able to come up with as a class. The biggest problem I see with Trails is that they just dont have the draw of cars like Norwalk does but we gotta try something.

I always ran the EFI class at the NSCA races, It was similar to the NMCA late model EFI or Nostalgia Muscle car classes. It was set up with an index for every .5 second 8.5 through 14.0 They qualified the top 32 closest to there index and ran on a .500 pro tree. I had a lot of fun with that class.

As long as you come in on drag radials we can let you in

eh dont want to buy a set.. i dont see why 26x8.5 shouldnt be allowed to race against the 275.. dont they in other events?