wtb: mustang ecu a9l?

Ramsey

whats wrong with the one you have?

a9s will work just fine too

I wired my MAF wires flipped and i think i shorted the ecu. Now a snap-on scanner wont read my car, either will the tunning software.

Guest Removed

snappy scanner wont get a data stream on most any ecu under 91 or so. depends on the ecu. all you can do is pull codes. which you can do with a test light in the self test connector.

i would have to dig and see if i have another a9l or a9s laying round, which i dont think i do..ask stimmel or mike..they might.

snappy scanner wont get a data stream on most any ecu under 91 or so. depends on the ecu. all you can do is pull codes. which you can do with a test light in the self test connector.

i would have to dig and see if i have another a9l or a9s laying round, which i dont think i do..ask stimmel or mike..they might.

It wont even pull codes.. mine is a 93. I will ask stimmel and i called arround new they are like 95 bucks.

Guest Removed
I've seen probably 20 maf's wired backwards and havent seen one fry a EEC yet, FWIW.

thats waht i was about to say. but couldnt remember

What do you think could be causing my problem? Is it impossible for my maf to have done that?

what im thinking....but not sure...

does it run?

etc?

check engine light come on with the key on?

if you want, bring it out to the shop and im sure i can make it right..

and for you..ill take care if it. if you can just get it here.

Guest Removed
Thanks a brazillon! My next questions is where are you guy located? i need to come pick it up tomorrow.

mike is up off sunbury road, north of 5th ave

It wont even pull codes.. mine is a 93. I will ask stimmel and i called arround new they are like 95 bucks.

I wasnt able to ever pull codes with mine either, and it worked fine.