For Sale...2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636...CLEAN!!!!

Dubguy85

For sale is my Ninja 636. It is a 2004 with only 5000 miles. It is a clean clear title, and it has ZERO scratches on it, never been dropped, or wrecked...This bike is in PERFECT condition...I am getting a new bike and need to sell this one before I do. The bike is completely stock except for the Fender Eliminator on the back, Corbin seat, and Carbon Fiber Yoshimira Tri oval exhaust installed 2 weeks ago..

I will sell it stock for $4500

With exhuast $4750

And also have Power Commander, K&N Air Filter, and Flush Mount turn signals NEW IN BOX waiting to be installed.... That I will sell on my own OR

EVERYTHING for $5000

PICS

Copy2ofpopsandI001.jpg

CopyofpopsandI003.jpg

CopyofpopsandI010.jpg

popsandI013.jpg

popsandI025.jpg

popsandI020.jpg

popsandI029.jpg

Here is a crappy cell phone pic, but this is what it looks like with the new exhaust on it I installed 2 weeks ago!

a5.jpg

Edited by Dubguy85

I think I can scrape together 10 bucks and a half eaten subway turkey club sub... what'll that get me??? LOL nice ride good luck with the sale, I'd take it off your hands if I had the cash....

Perfect...Well I think I still have my stock reflectors and maybe some tail light bulbs... When do you want to meet up? :p

• 4 weeks later...