Fs: 2007 zx-6r----like new!!!!----$6995

Carwhore

Bought it with 400miles on it and rear tire wasnt even worn. I've owned it for almost a year now. I'm selling it to buy an evo! Bike has 1980 miles on it. All service has been done, bike is Mint!!!!!!

Any questions call me 614-949-4691

Thanks,

John

0621081618_01.jpg

0621081618a_01.jpg

0621081619a.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

What's up with all the new members trying to sell their rides? Is this site a craigslist now?

Ben you need to set some rules for selling shit............just sayin

x2

NO!! No rules!! I like this site because of its lack of rules!!

you can still say whatever you want, don't worry :D

NO!! No rules!! I like this site because of its lack of rules!!

You wont be saying that when some cockbiter comes in here and lists something for sale, then takes your money and runs:rolleyes:

Itwouldnt apply to you anyway.

For example, to sell something you have to have a minimimum of 30 posts. Have to list VIN # in order to be able to sell a bike. Just a couple ideas. Or get a classified section. This is an IKON forum so I know they have it available. Ben if you want ifo on the classified thing shoot me a PM

and can this b/s get of the my thread. I appericate you wanting "rules" but there arent any set right now. So please quit shitting in my thread. Take it to a different part of the forum. I'm on CR with Casper and another memeber on CR told me to come here. I am trying to sell my bike correct, but not to never use this site again. Thanks for the space for the add,

John

and can this b/s get of the my thread. I appericate you wanting "rules" but there arent any set right now. So please quit shitting in my thread. Take it to a different part of the forum. I'm on CR with Casper and another memeber on CR told me to come here. I am trying to sell my bike correct, but not to never use this site again. Thanks for the space for the add,

John

Yeah sorry for the thread jack, but it did keep it at the top of new posts

but its not b/s

If I wanna sell something, enough people here know me enough that I can be trusted. who knows what a newb has up his sleeve. I"ve seen it happen alot before, so I'm not making accusations towards anyone in particular.

dude i don't know you and you dont know me. I dont hide any thing. the bike is MINT. CALL ME I LISTED MY NUMBER!!! SO if you have a personal problem with newbs then bash them in the newb section not my fucking thread!

dude i don't know you and you dont know me. I dont hide any thing. the bike is MINT. CALL ME I LISTED MY NUMBER!!! SO if you have a personal problem with newbs then bash them in the newb section not my fucking thread!

Get over it you fucking fucktard. dont like it leave. I already apologized once and you wanna get shitty. Fuck you

easy killer.... no one is accusing you of anything... just we have had a bunch of "new" people come on for the explicit purpose of selling stuff, then we never hear from them again. That's all. you seem like a legit dude, just dial it back a number and understand. By the by Nice ride, if I had the cash you'd be one less bike...

lolz at thread.

sorry im at work and frustrated and took it out here.

bikes clean, im not a lier, guys seem like stand up ppl here!!

Like i said, it's not towards you in particular. I've been ripped off for thousands on a different site by a newb. Again, sorry for the thread jack. But it did keep it at the top:badgerrock: