Mazda 3 stuff

Bam

do you know if the Audio Link will work with a Mazda 6 radio? What sort of information does it display on the little radio screen when it's playing? Does it charge the ipod while it's being used?

The manufacturer shows the same part number for the Mazda3 and Mazda6, so I assume it would work just fine.

It does charge the ipod, as well as turn it on where you left off when you start the car and turn it off/pause the ipod when you turn the car off.

It displays playlists/albums/titles on the little radio screen, with the steering wheel controls you can change songs, and with the headunit buttons you can fast forward/rewind a song, change albums/playlists, etc. You still need the ipod for very little user input, but yeah. I just routed the wires into my center console glove box thing so it was hidden and either left my ipod on shuffle or put it in an album/playlist, hardly had to pull it out.

Very easy to install as well.

the audio link should work on a mazda 6. it plugs into the extra molex connection input on the back of your 6's radio... some people have been able to drop the glove box and scrape their nuckles to get it in there, but removing the radio is easier... pm me if you buy this and ill get you a write up or how too

Unfortunately I have already taken out the radio in the 6 before, not too bad, just a pain.

I also forgot to ask, does your cable come with both the iPod connector and a headphone jack for a generic MP3 player? I've seen some that do and some don't.