So Saturday night the 25th

Cordell

Update: Sonic on Stelzer at 8, to eat and such, heading out from there. If you want to catch up later text me on my cell, PM me your number so I can store it in my phone.

Okay so this car scene is really starting to piss me off, the car shows and track days are great but what happened to getting out on Saturday night? So Eastside, Westside, not Polaris, let's get something going, I don't care. Any and all suggestions, you guys and girls better get off your asses.

Edited by Cordell

Eastpoint Kroger at 10pm was the standby back in the day

Would you come out? I've never met you.

Want to meet some place and cruise? Maybe the Sonic on Stelzer and I can see if I can get a discount for all of CR that night?

We could take over the joint for a while then go to NTB maybe?

I like the NTB idea, if you want to do Sonic I'm down.

we should meet over off brice like in the old best buy lot or something... tons of food places there and its right off the freeway..

or meet up at the ols dams parking lot behinde tussing... i think it is jcpenny dist. now

we should meet over off brice like in the old best buy lot or something... tons of food places there and its right off the freeway..

or meet up at the ols dams parking lot behinde tussing... i think it is jcpenny dist. now

SECURITY KICKS any one whos not shopping at the penny or any wheere near it. an ide be willing to meet at the best buy but theres aa police substation thing down that road right by ask. an im sure they would pass by there an see us an boot us out

You already said you wouldn't be out till later so :gtfo:
I CAN STILL PISS an moan about it

the cement factory is right down the road from kroger, but nobody but me in this thread will smile about that :(

lol i heard the story while on the kenny cruise...c razy fuckers

Mr. Geero's Saturday night 10pm. I'll be at king's island all day but I'll head out if we can meet there, better than hanging out in other random parking lots staring at you ugly fags
that can work too...

i stare at you all day long at work ... ;) btw your bald ass head is shinny as hell hahaha

Okay so this car scene is really starting to piss me off, the car shows and track days are great but what happened to getting out on Saturday night? So Eastside, Westside, not Polaris, let's get something going, I don't care. Any and all suggestions, you guys and girls better get off your asses.

I feel the same finally got the car back together and nobody is out anymore