zr1 loses a race!

Buckeye1647545503

Waste of time... Woo a car loses against a Jet no shit. Although id like to see the SSC Aero / Veyron and or CCX race the jet. The ZR1 just does not impress me...

Yes, lets compare the ZR1 to cars SEVEN to TEN TIMES it's price...makes cents.

Guest tbutera2112
Waste of time... Woo a car loses against a Jet no shit. Although id like to see the SSC Aero / Veyron and or CCX race the jet. The ZR1 just does not impress me...

he was at the half mile mark being passed.... none of those cars woulda keep up, the jet was over 300mph when it crossed the finishline

and wow, people really are dense.... nobody who made or participated in this video really though the vette would even come close to that jet, it was just a cool video that was made to show off two cool vehicles...thats it....some people look way too deep into some shit

Yes, lets compare the ZR1 to cars SEVEN to TEN TIMES it's price...makes cents.

Not trying to compare, i just wanna see them go against a jet.

The ZR1 is a over fucking priced corvette, you can buy a C6 and give it just as much horsepower for HALF the cost. Yeah its a ZR1 special car blablabla, whatever, not worth the price tag unless your a collector.

The ZR1 is a over fucking priced corvette, you can buy a C6 and give it just as much horsepower for HALF the cost. Yeah its a ZR1 special car blablabla, whatever, not worth the price tag unless your a collector.

Would I pay that much for a Vette? Not now...however, it's only not worth the price if you can't easily afford it. Seriously, those that don't have to blink to drop $100k won't say it's overpriced. Not in the category where it fits. That said, to me no car is worth $100k but it's not the payment that would keep me from owning it......it's all the things I can and am doing with the money vs just putting it in a car.

Part of having such a ride or any kick ass car is just being able to afford it and not have to dick around modifying things....in this case modifying a regular C6 only to try and be the real thing.

Sort of like the You Tube vids where a guy driving a Lambo loses to someone in a riced out Supra. Cool moment for the Supra owner....sure....but in the end, the Lambo owner goes home swinging a bigger dick because in the end it doesn't matter how fast the Supra is....the owner likely can't afford a Lambo.

Would I pay that much for a Vette? Not now...however, it's only not worth the price if you can't easily afford it. Seriously, those that don't have to blink to drop $100k won't say it's overpriced. Not in the category where it fits. That said, to me no car is worth $100k but it's not the payment that would keep me from owning it......it's all the things I can and am doing with the money vs just putting it in a car.

Part of having such a ride or any kick ass car is just being able to afford it and not have to dick around modifying things....in this case modifying a regular C6 only to try and be the real thing.

Sort of like the You Tube vids where a guy driving a Lambo loses to someone in a riced out Supra. Cool moment for the Supra owner....sure....but in the end, the Lambo owner goes home swinging a bigger dick because in the end it doesn't matter how fast the Supra is....the owner likely can't afford a Lambo.

You just talked about swinging big dicks. Thats gay. And super cars are for gays. Supra's are also for gays (that like to go fast).

Half the cost and none of the warranty.

more of my taxes being wasted to show that an airplane really is faster than a car

Not really, I see it as an advertisement to get more people to go out and see air shows.

ok, but thats true for every car.

Top Gear had one with a jet racing a Bugatti... it was bad ass!!!

Yes, because all the ZR1 is a supercharged C6.

You are an idiot.

Yes, because all the ZR1 is a supercharged C6.

You are an idiot.

I didn't say anything about a supercharger did i? I said its not worth it if your just trying to go fast, its more of a collectors car, the way i see it. Thats why i said its special etc.

Guest tbutera2112
thats like saying you can build a foxbody for 10k that will run with a brand new c6 vette... so i guess the vette is not worth anything, its just for collectors