tl1000r

Reed44

always seemed like a big ass bike to me

vtwin 135hp hasa great top end power (usually vtwins ahve great down low)

weights in at a 434

suspossedly there was a instability issue that slowsuzki said they fixed but al my buddys that rode them always said they just felt a little off. other then that good bike

Had one for three years, loved the torque but just had an unstable feel on corner entry and exit.

The sound and torque were awesome. Fuel injected but still very cold natured.

Pic for the TL fans....

http://www.cincyz.com/SilverTwin/TL1000R/FullSideView.JPG

Edited by SilverTwin
Added pic

HEAVY ass bikes, especially by today's standards. They also don't carry their weight very well and feel bulky when you're riding it. When they came out, they were the business for a year or two. That was also when everybody was coming out with big twin sport bikes, so it was the new-hotness. They're fun to ride, and twins sound great and have good useable power.

Unfortunately, if you're going to be consistently comparing them to GSXR1000s and R1s....you're going to be disappointed. A newer liter bike will destroy a TL.

TL is great bike....just rode one the other day to pick up for a buddy. they do feel a little sketchy enterin and exiting corners....thats comparing it to my cbr1krr/6rr's though. they are hard to get to idle around town though...2nd+ gears and low speeds (25ish) will get you a weird surging feeling. i think it has to do with the infant stage of FI on bikes... the Tl still has a Choke on it like it carbed... funny shit

but yeah, i'd rock it if i could get "BOSS" approval

my .02

btw...get that bike thats sexy!

Edited by RExy4Jay
sexy bike

The surging can be taking care of by a PC III, or Teka Tuning...very easy, also you can really lean out the top end to squeeze more really through the entire rpm range...and respond pretty well to simple bolt on's on up to decent builds, but nothing like a built in-line...

Also yea dover I do hover around every once in a while and actually going for a ride tomorrow...