Free energy drinks for all

justinwebb

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krogers knows!!

Just tried it here by me and the manager himself says they no longer take the internet print off ones. They will take the real ones, but still give $1 off the internet ones hah. So i bought a 4pack for my troubles anyway :p

Kroger on east broad in r-burg doesnt carry Java Monster. :(

I was disappointed as well. I've got four 4packs of regular monster (various flavors) but haven't found any Java flavors.

BTW Meijers has got this coupon on their fraud list, so if the Meijer people are doing their jobs they're probably turn you away for this.

Krogers, Giant Eagle, and Target are all good thus far.

I printed em off. All the cashiers kind of looked at them for a minute and where like WTF is this. Then took it anyway lol. Except the Meijers girl actually did her job correctly and checked and made sure. By this time tomorrow might as well not even try using them.

SCORE SCORE SCOREhttp://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu56/sprayin77/SANY0390.jpg

this is the results of a little store jumping. this does work for now. Oh and if they dont have the 4 pack they will be more than happy to give you 4 cans for the same deal. all the ones out of the boxes are all the local gass stations that dont have 4 packs. lol

you can only use 1 at a time unless you get someone that is cool. Out of all the places i went which was alot, i didnt see any java monsters anywhere. Best bet for those is walmart. I also got 8 amp, but i dont drink those i drink 1 monster a day for about 4 yrs now.