Free energy drinks for all

justinwebb

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I like the green monster. When i seen this post i was like ohhhh shit son... I still have more to come. I gave a bunch of coupons to my friends to get me some too. they drink amp so when they get a amp they will be gettin monster as well. As of about an hour ago my dudes got me a total of 6 more 4 packs. sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

i messed up saturday an printed out a monster coupon but didnt resize it so the bar code was cut off so i just picked up 9 cases of amp..... im down to 2 cans left in teh fridge... i had a good weeekdn :) NOM NOM NOM MMmm

:edit: these "energy drinks" dont give me much energy

i picked up 3 packs of AMP and 2 packs of Monster Java from Wal-Mart on Georgesville Rd. yesterday, went through the U-Scan and the young attendant girl came over and scanned the coupons in without even hardly looking at them

went to Target on W.Broad St. and got 2 packs of Monster, stopped over to the Kroger on W. Broad, right next to the Target, and they were basically like "yeah, fuck off!"

i picked up 3 packs of AMP and 2 packs of Monster Java from Wal-Mart on Georgesville Rd. yesterday, went through the U-Scan and the young attendant girl came over and scanned the coupons in without even hardly looking at them

went to Target on W.Broad St. and got 2 packs of Monster, stopped over to the Kroger on W. Broad, right next to the Target, and they were basically like "yeah, fuck off!"

why was kroger so pissed off? its not like they would go out of business or somehting I have about 5 4 packs of monster java in my fridge all from wal mart

ahah all the other places let u cause they felt bad for how slow jr is on forza... :bangbang:

sooo places are still taking these things? You all better not fuck up my upcoming assualt on the powell meijer, walmart, giant eagle trifecta, i will stab you in the throat.

Disclaimer - I will not harm anyone, just dont come up north.

sooo places are still taking these things? You all better not fuck up my upcoming assualt on the powell meijer, walmart, giant eagle trifecta, i will stab you in the throat.

Disclaimer - I will not harm anyone, just dont come up north.

i get off work in an hour an 45 minuites. im abou to come piss in your wheeties in powell.. bring it!

I used a couple they work so the bar code must be legit but im kinda wondering about this whole thing as well like how it really works and what not

fyi...those coupons are fake. kroger columbus division will not be accepting them, hope it was good while it lasted. good luck if you try it else where.

tom

If there fake... then why would the bar code actually scan for me?

If there fake... then why would the bar code actually scan for me?

the bar code is real. here is how the scam works. the company sends out a legit offer to 50-100 people for a "free" product. One of them scans, and copies the coupon, and mass sends it across the internet, once the company finds out this happened they shut the offer down. this fraud happens all the time. normally "free" internet coupons are just reproductions of legit offers.

yeah, they still work...just dont attempt to use them at any columbus division kroger stores.

tom

Giant Eagle knows it's a scam. They told me when I tried to use one at the W. Broad st. store. So I went to London and tried at Walmart and guess what.... They said the exact same thing. Then I call my brother (who works in a Kroger store Customer care counter) and he said it's funny I ask him about these because when he clocked in today there was a memo taped to the time clock telling all about these coupons and to not take them. He also said the memo stated these have been coming in by the hundreds.

from Giant Eagles website regarding coupon redemption.....

# Internet coupons

o Coupon must be obtained from a legitimate site – counterfeit coupons will not be accepted – photo copies will not be accepted.

o We reserve the right to refuse any coupons that we believe to be fraudulent.

o Each coupon must have a valid expiration date on it.

o Any coupon with a value over $3 will not be accepted.

o No “FREE” coupons will be accepted.