Thinking of a project

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

i have been looking for something different.

well i found a deal on a 58 volvo duett. older volvo, has a solid frame so swapping stuff onto, into it shouldn't be a big issue. but as always, i find myself drawn on doing it..its missing a hood. and not even sure if i can find one. yeah i know i can build a stang. but i can never find a decent one for a decent price. and i want something different for a change..

what you guys think?

puts flame suit on....zip

Edited by Removed

Guest Removed
you should start with a ranger and a bunch of parts and then sell it so you can do a 540 and a 10-71 on the volvo

i found this ranger...but its over priced and needs aton of my time, before i could even say it was mine..like if some one was to see it in my shop, i would tell them its a customers, till it looked way better.

Why not something that was at least nice or cool in it's day, like a Jag or Mercedes? Stuff a small block whatever into a chevette, Vega, Pinto (haven't seen this done in a while), or take something 4WD and lower it make it look 2WD and have an AWD suv like a Bronco 2 or Blazer.

Guest Removed
Why not something that was at least nice or cool in it's day, like a Jag or Mercedes? Stuff a small block whatever into a chevette, Vega, Pinto (haven't seen this done in a while), or take something 4WD and lower it make it look 2WD and have an AWD suv like a Bronco 2 or Blazer.

no seen thats all been done..even my idea of a BBF in a 740dl volvo wagon tubbed out has been done.

not sure if anyone has 302'd one yet..but who knows

i wanna sbf/bbf a fo body

or hell even dohc mod motor it.

i found this ranger...but its over priced and needs aton of my time, before i could even say it was mine..like if some one was to see it in my shop, i would tell them its a customers, till it looked way better.

needs work ok not overpriced you can sell the parts for twice what you have in it easy

Guest Removed
Just looked them up. Thats a weird looking ride.

yes ...thats what im looking for different.

http://forum.avtoindex.com/foto/data/media/75/Volvo_PV445_Duett_58_1.jpg

Guest Removed
needs work ok not overpriced you can sell the parts for twice what you have in it easy

well then let me have it on consignment. for lets say 1/2 down?

then ill sell off what i dont need, and go from there. i have several customers that need some of those parts..but, im not even sure who would want to buy stock shit...

I say turn it into a company parts truck / daily driver. Clean it up, swap somethin in it thats streetable , make a bed out of the back and turn it into a delivery type vehicle! I think it'd be fucking badass... But thats just me.

Guest tbutera2112
if youre wanting a new project, ide finish the notch first.... if you dont want the notch anymore, it will be easier to sell it put together than apart

Guest Removed
if youre wanting a new project, ide finish the notch first.... if you dont want the notch anymore, it will be easier to sell it put together than apart

the notch will get finished in due time. im starting to slowly collect parts for it ;)

+1, do it and stuff sometype of a v8 in it. You own your business, so could be a 'company' vehicle. There are so many camaros, mustangs etc, I like seeing different stuff like Eric's RX7, someday Sam's bimmer. I was checking ebay the other day, and someone had a Volvo wagon with a 302 in it, that would rock.