Bike parts

Goldie

I've got a few parts for sale, and I thought I would list them here before they go to the WERA boards.

I have 2 CRG brake levers (Don't ask me how I got two brake levers) part number RN-511. According to CRG's website (http://www.constructorsrg.com/levers/rac_application_chart.html) they will fit 04-07 GSXR 600/750 and 05-07 GSXR 1000. I have a new set coming and obviously don't need three brake levers, and one clutch lever, so I would like to get rid of the two brake levers. If you have been interested in some new levers, this is a good way to get one below retail, and probably pick up the clutch for relatively cheap. Hell even if you paid retail for the clutch you are still coming out on top. I was looking for $60 per lever which is $49 off CRG's MSRP, and $30 less than what you would typically pay for one. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SODL SOLD

DSCF1830.jpg

DSCF1831.jpg

I also have a digital gear indicator made by Datatool which is a pretty solid company. I bought this, and decided to get a different indicator that had a TRE built in. This indicator is used, and would need to be spliced into your wiring loom. It has probably 16" of length with a black (ground), orange (learn/set up), green (speedometer pulse), yellow (tachometer pulse),

red (ignition switched 12v positive supply), and brown (neutral light) wires coming from the bottom. I paid $80 for it, and that is all I am asking here.

http://www.datatool.co.uk/consumer/products/products/index.php?product=digi

DSCF1835.jpg

DSCF1838.jpg

Lastly I have a set of Galfer stainless steel front and rear brake lines. These are for a 2006 GSXR 1000, and I am sure they will fit other GSXR's as well, but check with Galfer first (http://www.galferusa.com/html/motorsports.html). These lines have the smoked sleeves, and black ends. These are the lines only, you will need to contact Galfer to get the correct banjo bolts and washers. I was looking to get $80 for both the front and rear lines. sportbiketrackgear.com has the front lines for $90, and the rear for $50 (http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Categories.bok?category=*SUZUKI*%3A05-06+GSXR1000%3Abrakes&searchpath=38930887&start=13&total=25). If you are interested in just the front, or just the rear shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

*****Edit to add per sportbiketrackgear.com these lines will fit 05-08 GSXR 1000 and 04-07 600/750*****

DSCF1834.jpg

PM me or post a reply if you have any questions. Thanks

-Andrew

Edited by Goldie

Yeah I can measure it for you no problem. I know that lines can be interchangeable, but the fittings at the ends of the lines are what makes the difference. Nonetheless the sizes of the lines are as follows:

25.5 inches for one of them

27 and 14/16ths

30 inches

I'm gonna be honest here. I don't know which one is which, so hopefully Apollo can tell us. I did notice that the line that is 27 and 14/16ths does have a little tear in the rubber sleeve that covers the actual end of the line, and the head. Just a heads up

Not for certain, but my guess is that the 25.5" is the rear line, the 27 is the line to the RT caliper (shortest distance from master cylinder to calipers), and the longest 30" is probably for the LT caliper (R/L as you are sitting on the bike).

:)

• 2 weeks later...