GT500 in car video Norwalk, OH 7/25/09

CRAWDAD

quick video-camera wasn't positioned correctly. This was round 1 on saturday.

My 2 time trials I couldn't get the car to 60ft. ran a 12.01 then 11.98. So round 1 I dialed 11.98. I ran 11.83@113mph. I let off around the 1000ft mark because I was about to pass the other car. I just stayed in front of the other car about a half a car. I took the stripe first but I was beat at the starting line (reaction time) forcing me to break out.

Sunday was was a little better. kinda.

I went 4 rounds, got $25 back for making it to the final 8 cars!

Broke an axle when I dumped the clutch in the forth round. I got the car home, but haven't tore it apart to find out the damage yet!

anyways here is the lil vid.

nice man i see you finaly got her back out on the track. now fix those parts i want to see a bonzie launch . none of this i dont wan tto break parts lauch youve been doing haha

I was slipping the clutch to save parts! I started dumping the clutch again and shits broke again!

4155lbs+bonzi launch=FAIL

Sounds like some nice runs. Hope there is not too much damage and you get it back together soon.

runs were off a little bit. I usually trap 121-122mph. Only @ 118-119mph this weekend. Not sure when I will get it back together, we will see!

im pissed i couldnt make it out there this year

Gotta work before you play! If not you don't have any money to play!

Guest JCroz91
saw your car a few weeks ago in polaris... car looks R EALLLL good...then i remembered it was a failboat of a v6 :bangbang:

lol yeah yeah yeah... just a v6

quick video-camera wasn't positioned correctly. This was round 1 on saturday.

My 2 time trials I couldn't get the car to 60ft. ran a 12.01 then 11.98. So round 1 I dialed 11.98. I ran 11.83@113mph. I let off around the 1000ft mark because I was about to pass the other car. I just stayed in front of the other car about a half a car. I took the stripe first but I was beat at the starting line (reaction time) forcing me to break out.

Sunday was was a little better. kinda.

I went 4 rounds, got $25 back for making it to the final 8 cars!

Broke an axle when I dumped the clutch in the forth round. I got the car home, but haven't tore it apart to find out the damage yet!

anyways here is the lil vid.

Sh!t JJ! You know how to slap the beeytoch around that's for sure! Good luck on getting it back on the road :) Good times!

I have alot of customers including my kb shelby and most of the time the posi will go but the axles hold alot of power even leaving hard.

I busted that last year. I now have a Detroit truetrac w/ 4.10's

Sh!t JJ! You know how to slap the beeytoch around that's for sure! Good luck on getting it back on the road :) Good times!

Thanks for the flowers!

Yes...(I watched the other videos)

That is what I thought you were refering to.

His doesn't really pull the wheels, maybe just a lil. but the front end stays up all the way down the track. BTW we run the same time in the 1/4. but he smokes me in the 1/8th by about .25 - .30