Firehead Studios

McNasty Filth

ColumbusRacing.com 2009 Sponsor

Name: Alex L.

Vehicles: Hydraulic Elephant

Rep:

Trader Rating: (5)

--> You

I don't like the things you're doing. My band of jihad warriors will be there at quarter till noon. Ready yourself.

goood one i almost laughed,

keep it coming? those were her exact words

Seriously man, and I'm saying this to try and help you, but are lame mom jokes the only insults your plebeian brain can strain to force out ? Your profile says you're an engineer (I'm laughing my ass off about that by the way), couldn't you "engineer" something a little more original than the equivalent of a "that's what she said, yuck yuck yuck" joke. I know you've been ostracized by the very folks who are suppose to be sympathetic to your plight, so I'll take into account the fact you may be uncomfortably butt-hurt right now, and that may be affecting your mental capacity, and possibly even basic motor skills (though you may have perfected the art of dragging your knuckles and drooling uncontrollably).

Call me out ? As in set up a race ? On the internet ? Your specific brand of retarded should come with an instruction manual that lays out step by step how to scatter an LSx with the fewest ponies possible. I don't set up internet races where the police hang out, but I will tell you this, get your whiny ass down to a meet in Cbus and you will find races for your broke ass ride.