wtf?

2001ws6-500hp

so you want to spam their board for free, generate business before you become a sponsor? and smokinhawk is the "retarded ass"? You need to take donations so you can buy a fucking clue.

good one didnt spam their board for free, or generate buisness. u needa buy a fucking clue.:asshole:

• Downvote 1

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I offered to race him before his motor magically blew up due to the amazing 400ish horse power he puts down to the wheels. I have sprayed a 175 shot through the same block and make 570rwhp with no issues... The level of his fail is one that rivals a blind man acting like he can see and being willing to prove it by crossing a busy highway wearing a spiderman costume.

wow. gay u didnt even know wht happened to my motor. and. u never offered to race me. what are u trying to say when u said u put a 175 shot through the same block and had no problems? u used to have my block?

Guest Removed
wow. gay u didnt even know wht happened to my motor. and. u never offered to race me. what are u trying to say when u said u put a 175 shot through the same block and had no problems? u used to have my block?

no, what he is trying to say is you had the only...the one and only stock bottom end lsx motor to ever remove the pistons from the block..i have seen a lot of fail in these..but not throwing the rods and pistons thru the block is not one of them.

but in all seriousness , there is a fairy running around down here , putting jew-hex's on all the stock bottom end f bodys around here. he runs around in a boosted fireturd putting his jew-wisdom hex-a-hilter mind powers to work on the bottom end while the heads are off.

or maybe he just gave you a bad hex via the interwebs here. since he is known to lurk here from time to time.

oh wait i have pic of this rare being...if you see it, it could go either way..good or bad.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/bond99/sawppics010.jpg

that was him putting his bad jew-hex on that car..trust you me

I can see how you would forget considering how many web sites you have spammed since you discovered the internet. Remember this...

come to 42 tonite wagner. and bring the whole "wagner racing" team

Do you have 500hp yet? If so i'll see you at 42.. if not then open your wallet, buy some mods, and post when you have a car worth racing.

Signed

The Wagner Racing Krew

Your next post from there is below... Notice how you never responded to me ( I would have to assume its because you are a little bitch, but I could be right).

scattered the motor last night. hole on each side of the block bigger than softballs, and no oil pan left, u guys prolly dont give two shits but figured someone might care

So how do you put holes in the block bigger than softballs???? Did you spray nitrous through your turbo'd superturbocharger?

because they gave a tard like u power on a big site? quit throwin your weight around

Dude is your nick name shovel? You just keep digging a deeper hole. Myself and others on Cleveland Racing tried to give you advice and then you do this?

Futher more insulting a Mod from LS1 Tech is not a good idea at all.

I am not going to give you a hard time you have enough people already doing that and trust me you really have pissed off the wrong group of people.

My advice, stay in Canton and with Canton LSX because you have worn out your welcome with the rest of the Ohio performance car community.

good one didnt spam their board for free, or generate buisness. u needa buy a fucking clue.:asshole:

ok, so you dont count your first intro post, which was basically just an advertisement for your shop, as spamming? And no shit you didnt get any business from it, were not stupid. Why would we want some moron that cant even take a damn hint or read directions for shit, working on our cars?

This kid is a waste of oxygen, simple as that. He is just another kiddy ricer who doesnt know a damn thing, but likes to pretend like he does. Just a ricer that bought an fbody.

Did you guys here?? He has a super awesome tuner, he used to work for Pontiac Magazine, that makes him a a super reputable tuner! In fact, he has tuned so many cars, HP Tuners is about to give him unlimited licences. (yes he has said those things)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

because they gave a tard like u power on a big site? quit throwin your weight around

rar rar rar no one understands you she-bear.

i am not the only mod on that site that you are annoying.

if i had my way i would just ban you and get it over with over there.:gtfo:

rar rar rar no one understands you she-bear.

i am not the only mod on that site that you are annoying.

if i had my way i would just ban you and get it over with over there.:gtfo:

Best Sig EVAR:

note to smokinhawk, if u could please stop goin in and changing my avatar, that would be great, your a director, your supposed to be mature. thanks

Best Sig EVAR:

note to smokinhawk, if u could please stop goin in and changing my avatar, that would be great, your a director, your supposed to be mature. thanks

ill raise you a

my cars too slow to list...............................

Hey your avatar was changed because it had a borderline NSFW pic on it, please keep it clean. oh and now your sig got changed to let you know since you were asking in it. Please act mature - smokinHawk.

So you don't call asking people for input on a product you want to try and build spamming to generate business? Let me guess, you are a business major on top of being this leet fabricator and mechanic.

You also seemingly can't keep a simple motor together long enough to accept one race challenge from this site? Yeah, I have enough in my paypal account to buy a clue but since I have enough of them already, where should I forward the funds to you at?

By they way, throwing around curse words doesn't make you tougher. In fact, it shows how badly you need to buy the clue mentioned above.

If anyone cares to help this poor fellow out, please send donations to HERE or just send small bills directly to Anthony in a birthday card so he can use it to pay for the bandwidth this guy is continually wasting.

For some awesome lol's

When talking about the "tuner" for his po-dunk shop:

we now have our own full time tuner now at the shop. tuned for pontiac magazine for alotta years. if thats not reputable i dunno what is

Because the best tuners are guys who work for random ass magazines?

to give u an idea of how many cars he has tuned, he said he needs one more tune to have unlimited tuning capabilities on hptuners.

Doesnt even make any fucking sense

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damn this kid gives me lulz

And dont let me get started on how he said everyone who sees his car thinks it's "sick" and a major pussy magnet :lol:

Guest Removed
For some awesome lol's

When talking about the "tuner" for his po-dunk shop:

Because the best tuners are guys who work for random ass magazines?

Doesnt even make any fucking sense

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damn this kid gives me lulz

And dont let me get started on how he said everyone who sees his car thinks it's "sick" and a major pussy magnet :lol:

that means his tuner has to pay 100 for one more vin write, and the system is unlocked for all the vin at that point..that means he has tuned like 9 or 14 cars or something like that(i think after 10 or 15 the full thing is unlocked)

:lol: