wtf?

2001ws6-500hp

Everyone give his plus rep and let him in. That will allow his winning fail to spread around the entire forum.

to bad the damage is done on tech, restricted status is a beoch! :grin2:

at least members there wont get ripped off now when his shop goes under for trying to make intakes and the works.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone give his plus rep and let him in. That will allow his winning fail to spread around the entire forum.

I like this idea, hell make sure we invite him to a meet......Wait someone will have to give him a ride from Canton. Of course we could rent a bus, and take a CR bus trip and enjoy the fail all the way.

Oh I think Gillbot was talking about actual women. In your case WS6Douche, dudes do not count!

Wow, his fail is a win. I just got a little upset at this post making fun of him. It could be pitty, but I think I dislike him so much that it has turned into a form of love :wtf:

lol i love the fact that he keeps coming back to cr... knowning that he will never get let back in. ahahahaha

Yeah but he's a boring douche now who barely says anything. I liked it better when he was a shit talking douche making a bunch of retarded posts