wtf?

2001ws6-500hp

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone i have talked to says all u do is tak shit and dont do shit. look at it this way, at least u know ur shits slow

lol you obviously dont tlak to any one who has even remotly talked to me. i will/.have raced any an everythign. from 8 second cars/bikes to 16 second piles of shit haha good try but im calling bull shit

its not myfault smokinhawks retarded ass cant find both of them. it was clearly stated that we wanted to become a sponsor soon. guess not any more.......

so you want to spam their board for free, generate business before you become a sponsor? and smokinhawk is the "retarded ass"? You need to take donations so you can buy a fucking clue.

everyone i have talked to says all u do is tak shit and dont do shit. look at it this way, at least u know ur shits slow

LMAO !!! Man you just keep finding ways to make me chuckle. You pick the one guy on here that is willing to race just about anyone on wheels (including the disabled) and say he won't back up his talk ? Please enlighten me as to whom "everyone" is.

The only one on here who has talked a bunch of shit and done nothing (except blow his motor) is you.

LMAO !!! Man you just keep finding ways to make me chuckle. You pick the one guy on here that is willing to race just about anyone on wheels (including the disabled) and say he won't back up his talk ? Please enlighten me as to whom "everyone" is.

The only one on here who has talked a bunch of shit and done nothing (except blow his motor) is you.

You are correct!

As for you Mr. WS6Douchecanoe000HP go put your turd back together and look me up. I have an old foxbody that would love the opportunity! And well if that can't do it, I guess I'll pay Paul to drag your ass around.

P.S. Thanks for the entertainment you have provided us!

I offered to race him before his motor magically blew up due to the amazing 400ish horse power he puts down to the wheels. I have sprayed a 175 shot through the same block and make 570rwhp with no issues... The level of his fail is one that rivals a blind man acting like he can see and being willing to prove it by crossing a busy highway wearing a spiderman costume.

I offered to race him before his motor magically blew up due to the amazing 400ish horse power he puts down to the wheels. I have sprayed a 175 shot through the same block and make 570rwhp with no issues... The level of his fail is one that rivals a blind man acting like he can see and being willing to prove it by crossing a busy highway wearing a spiderman costume.

wow....where do you come up with this shit? funny...