Top Gear episodes?

zeitgeist57

FinalGear.com

They are even recognized by Top Gear, they get mentioned in blog posts and stuff like that every once in a while. Apparently Andy Wilman watches the site to see how they react to segments and such. Great website, ran by great guys.

Its also the official home of Garage419 now!

I get my all my Gears from FinalGear. Which generally links you to a direct torrent link at mininova. Quality it always excellent.

You'll get your episodes from where I tell you to get them! When I tell you to get them!! And I'll tell you when you can watch them to. :gtfo:

If you wouldn't make Fifth Gear suck so much I wouldn't have to just watch Top Gear twice. I would rather stab myself in the eye than watch Fifth Gear.

Cool people watch ALL of the Gear shows. You might just not be a car person.

I watch it, but can you really say you don't think it could be sooo much better? Tiff is a pussy!

It's not supposed to be like Top Gear. And Tiff is awesome, hence why he use to be a Top Gear presenter. You're jealous that he would destroy you with your own car.

If you wouldn't make Fifth Gear suck so much I wouldn't have to just watch Top Gear twice. I would rather stab myself in the eye than watch Fifth Gear.

lololol We're both fucking jerks! And because of that, we both watched it twice. lol :asshole: