parting out and selling my 03 Z06

99 TA

might want to add what parts your selling in here... with mabey soem sort of asking price. goodluck

I posted the link because I have a lot of pictures attached. I'll add a list without pics too for ease.

Get my voicemail, Adam? The guy you sold your TA to wants to trade for a Z06. There's your four seats :D

I want that T-stat. Can you drop it by sometime or meet me while you're on duty?

I don't think that's what the wife had in mind. :D We both thought that we would not sell it however since it has only been driven about 1,000 miles in the past 2 years it's the smart decision. I'm on 3rds now so if you are up after 2300 I'll swing by. I’ll be back on Saturday.

i cant afford it...but im curious what the price on the actual car is? im assuming its completely stock now?

Not sure yet, I need to look at what others are going for. It has 12,000 miles and is like new inside and out. Was thinking of starting around 30 but I'm not sure yet

http://www.wease.net/home/ebz06/Z06/Z06/DSC00226.JPG

I don't think that's what the wife had in mind. :D We both thought that we would not sell it however since it has only been driven about 1,000 miles in the past 2 years it's the smart decision. I'm on 3rds now so if you are up after 2300 I'll swing by. I’ll be back on Saturday.

I can meet you somewhere Saturday night. Text me when you're parked somewhere and I'll meet you.

Brian knows I have been looking for a vette for years. He never mentioned you had one. I would love to look at it but I had to spend the vette money on this stupid injury. Good luck with the sale.

I just told him the other day. All you have to do is get a loan and then it will go to a good owner. :D

Edited by 99 TA