Newb Here

JMill

Oh, sorry. Forged 347. TEA 5.3 heads, 237/243 cam, TH350, 9", Pro flow plate on 100 shot on the hit, and the Harris Speedworks fogger with 200 pills when the car comes back down. I'm having some tune issues as of late, so I'm stuck at 10.0's on a weak 200 shot.
  • Upvote 1

nice setup man. look at this . this guy can read an follow the rules. +rep for you man an welcome to columbusracing

LOL Fortunately I have the keen ability to learn from the mistakes of others.

• Confused 1

Oh, sorry. Forged 347. TEA 5.3 heads, 237/243 cam, TH350, 9", Pro flow plate on 100 shot on the hit, and the Harris Speedworks fogger with 200 pills when the car comes back down. I'm having some tune issues as of late, so I'm stuck at 10.0's on a weak 200 shot.

Nice the under the hood shot caught my eye. What about that intake and carb looking set up. I have seen an intake like that before but not that carb looking thing.

It's a Victor Jr with an Accufab 4150 TB. It flows tons better than elbow setups. I'll see if I can dig up a pic of my old elbow setup. First weekend out on that setup went 6.18 in the 1/8th then popped a head gasket as soon as I shifted into 3rd.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/jmill96Z/100_3289.jpg

Here's the video. The other car runs 9.0's and smacked the wall on the same run.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/jmill96Z/th_M2U00056.jpg

• Upvote 1

It's a Victor Jr with an Accufab 4150 TB. It flows tons better than elbow setups. I'll see if I can dig up a pic of my old elbow setup. First weekend out on that setup went 6.18 in the 1/8th then popped a head gasket as soon as I shifted into 3rd.

Hmmm good to know! My dad and I are looking to do a carbed LQ4 for a 94 Z28 and this might be an option as well.

"It runs OK for what it is"

As theres a pic of it pulling the wheels! :lol:

Welcome +rep 4 you sir

With this Fbody our rep will be redeemed!

LOL That pic wasn't at the peak. My car 1/8 mile's better than most. It always nosed over on the big end and would run a 10.0 at like 133. Once this new setup gets dialed in I'm hoping for 9.30 on the full shot.

Hmmm good to know! My dad and I are looking to do a carbed LQ4 for a 94 Z28 and this might be an option as well.

It's nice, and sucks a ton of air. Something like 1250 cfm. The EFI conversion is easy with with those speartech harnesses. We just put an LQ4 into my old LT1 car. Let me know if you need any pointers on the swap.