So im sitting at Riverside..(Its a boy :D)

ODoyle

Waiting on my little boy to be born :D. The C-section is scheduled for 5:30pm and I'm already getting nervous,I've never been so antsy in my life.

The Dr and I met earlier this week and discussed that "Stitch" everyone talks about,I ordered 2 and he said he delivers.

Pics to follow,I'm just being excited posting early. :D

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/nodokaga/SecondsOld.jpg

More pics to come as soon as I find the cord to the camera.

Edited by O'Doyle

I wonder if you'll be in the room when they "cut her open" ? I was. Woah, I almost fell over, but I was so tired and in shock that I kept my cool.

congrats.. for now.

We're talking about that now. I'm not sure if I will see it or not. After she gets her spinal medicine I'm allowed to come in but I'm not sure how far along he'll be when I get in the room.

I need to go buy some cigars.

ddint you alreaddy have a kid? why are you so antsy? isant the first one suspeod to be the worse?

Its my second.The first child was normal and delivered down the pink tunnel.My little boy was deliverd via C-Section,so its a little nerve racking when you see someone cutting someone you care about open.

Uhh... how are you getting a "Stitch for Dad" when she is having a C-Section?

KillJoy

Simple,I want a tighter va jay jay and he said he delivers. :D

Well..... HOW'S THE BABY (and Mommy)?!?!?!?!?

KillJoy

Everyone is doing fine :D. James leland Flanary III was born on 7/29/09 at 6:25 pm weighing in at a whopping 6lbs 3ozs with a length of 19 inches. We had a little scare at the end while the Dr was trying to remove James from the womb.As it turns out he couldnt flip over and come down the tunnel of love because the umbilical cord was wrapped tightly around his neck three times. The swift action of the Dr and OR staff saved our babies life.

Thank you everyone for the warm wishes. This is what makes me love CR long time.

Its my second.The first child was normal and delivered down the pink tunnel.My little boy was deliverd via C-Section,so its a little nerve racking when you see someone cutting someone you care about open.

Thank you everyone for the warm wishes. This is what makes me love CR long time.

Congratz How many kids do you have now?

reading owns you ha

congrats man.... im assuming since the doc undid the cords its not a ginger. you know we have to keep the population control an all :)