New guy

suprasonic

Hi everyone, i moved to Columbus from predominantly living in dayton and had a stage iii Jetta GLI, from there I moved to a 05 STI. I moved to columbus in the fall of 2008 and about four months ago traded the STI for a 93.5 TT 6sp BPU+ supra. I work as a valet on high street in the short north district and have seen some pretty nice cars floating around the area so I figured I would be in good company.
  • Upvote 3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terribly sorry but I lost the majority of my pictures after a hard drive failure a few months ago. No trust fund baby, I had the STI paid off and took a small loan for the supra which i am now paying off one Benjamin at a time.

the STI was pretty close to stock, some supporting mods to allow for higher boost but that was about it.

i bought the supra with a lot of bpu mods on it but some work is underway. I ordered bilstein HD shocks, next up is 500lb/250lb hyperco springs and bilstein sleeves to mount it all. Then I'm renewing the brakes with oem tt rotors and stainless lines all around. The clutch needs some lovin as the pressure plate is pretty warped, I'll try to have it and the flywheel resurfaced but I may need a TRD street disc to be safe.

Hope that expanded enough!

oh and mass love for the boxers

• Upvote 1

Ok ok, I found some on the previous owners myspace, the car looks the same now but with stock rims plus a sound system that I had put in.

I'm not sure if direct links are ok, so please forgive me.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/l_65c082d2f6c9f4f60f1447537b84afcb.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/114/l_c20f1620aa23f335a76d8e5b413c6b2c.jpg

• Upvote 1

Ok ok, I found some on the previous owners myspace, the car looks the same now but with stock rims plus a sound system that I had put in.

I'm not sure if direct links are ok, so please forgive me.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/l_65c082d2f6c9f4f60f1447537b84afcb.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/114/l_c20f1620aa23f335a76d8e5b413c6b2c.jpg

Needs better wheels.. But clean clean car! And welcome.

Needs better wheels.. But clean clean car! And welcome.

you meant the stockers or the different one's he had on the rear for some reason? I'm kind've ok with the stockers for now but bronze te37's are definitely where my attention is at. (or maybe some sexy bbs/ccw)

you meant the stockers or the different one's he had on the rear for some reason? I'm kind've ok with the stockers for now but bronze te37's are definitely where my attention is at. (or maybe some sexy bbs/ccw)

Im not a fan of the stockers.

welcome aboard! do you know andrew? he valets on high also drives mach

i think andrew does liek hyde part an that area i coud lbe wrong. but it sounds liek his fun valets for union the gay bar grill area .

im holding onto my rep for now....not sure about this guy yet, he is being shifty.

I guess I'd better hold back rep, too. If he's eluding your keen acumen and insight into people's characters based on a few posts and photos of the car he drives, well ........ then I guess he's a truly enigmatic force we should be leery to trust. :rolleyes:

+ rep

Oh no! :eek: I accidently positive repped him.

I hope I haven't jeopardized our entire operation here.

I'm pretty sure I've seen your car before. I don't mean to be too personal but do you sometimes park it behind the high st.convention center/71south underpass parking lot? Either that or you have a twin working in the same area with the same car!