Can you get pulled over just for having an expired license?

Rob1647545496

Wow I got lucy they pulled next to me told my tags were expired and get it done soon like tomorrow morning! I was ok thanks sir and went to get that shit done the next morning

I think he was mad at me because I said "bullshit" when he told me they were expired but as soon as I walked back and saw them

I was compliant.

Edited by Snowflake

Wow I got lucy they pulled next to me told my tags were expired and get it done soon like tomorrow morning! I was ok thanks sir and went to get that shit done the next morning

How expired were they? we talkin' a few days or a few months?

They can pull you over for nothing. Kind of like the front plate, how the seatbelt used to be. The whole point is they can do whatever they want. They call it a routine stop. So the answer is even if they can't pull you over, think again, yes they can. They are doing their job, and if you are all legal there are no problems.

I used to be the guy that waited to renew stuff, but after a few times of dealing with this kind of thing, I always do it two weeks early.