New from Wva

03 svtvenom

Mods are,

Al Papitto- Boss 330 racing shortblock, Updated heads, Stiegemeier ported blower/throttle body/plenum, 2.90 RR pulley, LFP 6lb lower, KB BAP, Ngk TR7ix's, Mac long tubes, Mac catback, VRS offroad x-pipe, Spec stage 3+ clutch, Fidanza flywheel, K&N Aircharger, SCT MAF, LFP H.E., LDC cooling mod, Tuned by Dynotunemotorsports, Steeda Tri-ax, Fiore adj., Kenny Brown springs, Billetflow IRS brace, Maximum Motorsports SFC's

500rwhp 518rwtq

• Upvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
steig has a new ported blower...makes 500/500 on stock pullies, so it would be awesome on your car...called Snake Bite...check it out...just saw a ported one sell for 800, so you could sell yours and make some of your cash back if you upgrade

steig has a new ported blower...makes 500/500 on stock pullies, so it would be awesome on your car...called Snake Bite...check it out...just saw a ported one sell for 800, so you could sell yours and make some of your cash back if you upgrade

Seen that on another thread, its got my interested. Waiting to see more info.

welcome....

nice car

no trails still sucks at prep..i prep the street out by my shop better then they do

Thats what I was afraid of. Not worth the drive. We have a local 1/8 mile thats decent but thats when I'm just getting started! LOL

welcome. i remember brian posting up pics of your car a while back saying how amazingly clean it was.+rep for you sir

also if you wanna run at trails columbus racing is holding a private track day on september 18th there is a max os 90 vehicles alloed an itll be 31 bucks. usualy on these days you can get as many runs in as you can handle( my record is 76...no joke)

im not sure if your out of the oven yet(im sure you will be here in a few) click that link or go to cr track days an it has all the info youll need. goodluck nice having you an hope to see you at the track day

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69658

welcome. i remember brian posting up pics of your car a while back saying how amazingly clean it was.+rep for you sir

also if you wanna run at trails columbus racing is holding a private track day on september 18th there is a max os 90 vehicles alloed an itll be 31 bucks. usualy on these days you can get as many runs in as you can handle( my record is 76...no joke)

im not sure if your out of the oven yet(im sure you will be here in a few) click that link or go to cr track days an it has all the info youll need. goodluck nice having you an hope to see you at the track day

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69658

Thanks, I will have to look into the track day. Sure would be nice to have the whole day.

Thanks, I will have to look into the track day. Sure would be nice to have the whole day.

yea its nice to only have to wait in line for a minuite tops. later in the day you can just go up to tree no wait ha

Thanks, never heard of WVM. What is it again?

West Virginia "Motorsports". It is a collection of annoying Cavalier drivers, mostly. I would not suggest to go on there. The amount of dumb will make your brain hurt.

+rep for the car. Cobras make me drool.