2010 Camaro SS LS3 6M Dyno Tune Results

DTM Brian

100% Stock with 450 miles on the odometer

Jason (LPFSTheFett) brought his new camaro into today for some baseline runs and some tuning on his 2010 Camaro. Stay tuned for more dyno results as Jason adds modifications his car followed up with dyno results.

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/2010%20Camaro%20SS%20LS3%206M.jpg

Cool, how much timing does these new motors like?

A few more degrees over stock. I expect it to like more timing with a colder plug and headers. Right now the car likes to be around 12:1 which allowed us to run some additional timing.

A few more degrees over stock. I expect it to like more timing with a colder plug and headers. Right now the car likes to be around 12:1 which allowed us to run some additional timing.

Good stuff, I still can't get over how rich GM still makes these cars under WOT. Thanks for sharing.

That is a huge difference between the auto and stick. When will be seeing this out?

Hoping for the September 11th event. I would really like to get the 4L80E conversion and Supercharger on by then. Safe tune on that should get me 600/600. Then I can deal with NTRW giving me shit for no cage again. :mad:

Hoping for the September 11th event. I would really like to get the 4L80E conversion and Supercharger on by then. Safe tune on that should get me 600/600. Then I can deal with NTRW giving me shit for no cage again. :mad:

I'm assuming that the boys at RPM will be providing the transmission again. What blower are you going with? Should be an interesting car to see.

I'm assuming that the boys at RPM will be providing the transmission again. What blower are you going with? Should be an interesting car to see.

RPM is hands down the best shop I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with, so yes! They will 100% be doing my transmission. You will not meet a better set of people and the products to back it up.

Still up in the air about the forced induction. Will probably be a Roots, Paxton, or Procharger.

RPM is hands down the best shop I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with, so yes! They will 100% be doing my transmission. You will not meet a better set of people and the products to back it up.

Still up in the air about the forced induction. Will probably be a Roots, Paxton, or Procharger.

Other than the dog farts that smelled like death in a 200 degree oven, I enjoyed my visit. Nothing like driving over and having them work on it that day, so I can drive back after lunch.

ROOOOOOOOTS

http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/product.asp?ProdID=1230

I'm giving a friend your information to contact you. He recently got a 2010 ss camaro and said he wanted it tuned. Maybe even more power with some other mods.

Rich

Rich - Have him shoot me an e-mail: Jason@creditconsultants.com. I am already an American Racing Headers Dealer and can get him a set of headers at just over cost. I have 2 extra sets with high flow cats on order, and they will be here next week. Retail is $1895+shipping, I'll sell him a set for $1600. If he knows what other parts he wants, I'll contact the companies and get them to him for cost.

I also can't say enough about Dyno Brian! I've always enjoyed taking my cars over there for tuning. I know he took my Z06 2 years ago and after the tune, the car gained over 3mph and .5 seconds in the 1/4 mile. He certainly knows his stuff!

If he wants them installed, we can arrange that as well.

That goes for anybody that wants American Racing Headers. Just shoot me a PM/E-mail and I'll get you a price!

Jason

Rich - Have him shoot me an e-mail: Jason@creditconsultants.com. I am already an American Racing Headers Dealer and can get him a set of headers at just over cost. I have 2 extra sets with high flow cats on order, and they will be here next week. Retail is $1895+shipping, I'll sell him a set for $1600. If he knows what other parts he wants, I'll contact the companies and get them to him for cost.

I also can't say enough about Dyno Brian! I've always enjoyed taking my cars over there for tuning. I know he took my Z06 2 years ago and after the tune, the car gained over 3mph and .5 seconds in the 1/4 mile. He certainly knows his stuff!

If he wants them installed, we can arrange that as well.

That goes for anybody that wants American Racing Headers. Just shoot me a PM/E-mail and I'll get you a price!

Jason

Thanks, I'll pass it on.

Rich

do you still have your zo6? why did dyno brian tune this instead of ips? just wondering becasue your zo6 was done by them.

Nope sold the Z06 to get the Camaro. The Camaro will hold me over till I decide what supercar I want to get next. It wont be another Corvette though, think I want something a little different.

IPS will not be doing any work on any of my cars going forward. I'm not going to say anything negative about them, just that we have a difference of opinion.