COPS DRIVING LIKE JACKASSES

thorne

So, I've seen it before on a small scale but today I got to watch it all the way down 315. I'm heading to work and a tropper is about 2 cars in front of me getting onto the freeway.

Gets on the freeway FLYS up on some guy who is towing a trailer rides his ass for a few seconds. Then we get to the 270 to 315 corner. This corner is pretty fun.

It was a little wet and he was going 75+ as I was doing 70 and would not dared to push the car faster. I was trying to pace this guy and watch. I also got a few pics I'm not sure how well they came out but you can see him riding poeples asses.

He gets onto 315 Takes off flys up on someone elses ass. Rides his ass Blows around him. By this Point I'm going 70 and hes now 5 - 6 cars ahead of me.

Well maybe he is heading to a call or something. I dunno. But he keeps doing this fly up on someones ass ride there ass till they move or he can blow around them.

So once he is about 8 cars ahead of me I decide to speed up and try and pace him. I'm doing 80 and not catching him at all. He comes up on the traffic when the speed limits drops. Switches lanes no fucking blink right in front of someone .

Now he goes throw "plowing by riding peoples asses" speeding in the construction area.

If this was not a cop half those poeple would have flipped him off or break checked his ass but if you have blue berries and cherries on the top of you car your above the rules.

He was not running tags. He did not stay behind half the cars long enough to run tags. He was just driving like a ass and speeding. If he was riding my ass as close as he was riding other guys asses and I had to brake for something there is 0 way in hell he could avoid smashing into me.

And if he cant see plates with out being a foot away from someones bumper it sounds to me like he is in the wrong line of work.

I've watched cops run plates. I've even got to ride along once with a deputy. They don't have to get that close. I mean he was flying up on peoples asses.

Fuck him I bet hes the same dick that wrote me a tacket because he "PACED ME".

I remeber when I used to respect police with no questions asked. When I used to look up to my dad because he was someone protecting people. In reality thats not the case. My dad did his job and did it to the best of his abilities.

I know of a cop whos a stoner and bought large amounts of weed. Which the only conclusion I could come up with was that he was selling it. He was not vice or anything else of a damn. I'm not going to name names on this one as I don't really want to stir shit up but it did happen.

Cops seem to think because they are cops they are above the law.

Guest tbutera2112
police issue aside.....you are one annoying fuck thorne.....please make more liberal, fuck the gov., god sucks, obama has a nice kawk threads....you suck thorne....i could see you being that dumb fuck who pulled over the cop and recorded it

Guest tbutera2112
today i was driving in traffic and some rattle canned subaru went flying past me at 80+ mph with his camera out, in the rain....he almost ran me off the road....what a jackass...

police issue aside.....you are one annoying fuck thorne.....please make more liberal, fuck the gov., god sucks, obama has a nice kawk threads....you suck thorne....i could see you being that dumb fuck who pulled over the cop and recorded it

I'm annoying because I believe in the things I say? To many people in this world are pussies and won't tell someone if they annoy them or if they disagree or anything else they don't come correct persay.

Would I pull over a cop and record it? No I have better things to do but maybe the stars and stripes have blinded you and fox news has feed you the republican agenda so long anything that disagrees with the government is wrong.

Obviouslly I'm good at critical thinking its kinda required for my job. But ever think just because my ideas differ from yours they may hold some water?

I'm willing to speak my mind when I don't like something are you? I mean my thread about healthcare one thing that seems to be a common theme in the thread is that its broke. That it needs fixed. We all seem to agree on that but we disagree on the way to fix it.

today i was driving in traffic and some rattle canned subaru went flying past me at 80+ mph with his camera out, in the rain....he almost ran me off the road....what a jackass...

I'm happy that you were that wait there was no one even beside me when I was doing 80 because everyone else had kept slowing down because there was a cop ahead. Lets add to your stupidity on this statement.

I HAVE DARK WINDOWS and took the pic with 1 button on my camera phone by placing it on my dash. I also did not take any pictures at 80+ only at points where I was using cruise control.

Let me know when that mustang runs so I can drag your ass down the track with my rattle canned subaru.

Guest tbutera2112
I'm happy that you were that wait there was no one even beside me when I was doing 80 because everyone else had kept slowing down because there was a cop ahead. Lets add to your stupidity on this statement.

I HAVE DARK WINDOWS and took the pic with 1 button on my camera phone by placing it on my dash. I also did not take any pictures at 80+ only at points where I was using cruise control.

Let me know when that mustang runs so I can drag your ass down the track with my rattle canned subaru.

taking pic at 80mph makes it so much better since everyone else was going slower than you and therefore you were blowing past them instead of driving next to them...got it!

Guest tbutera2112
I'm annoying because I believe in the things I say? To many people in this world are pussies and won't tell someone if they annoy them or if they disagree or anything else they don't come correct persay.

Would I pull over a cop and record it? No I have better things to do but maybe the stars and stripes have blinded you and fox news has feed you the republican agenda so long anything that disagrees with the government is wrong.

Obviouslly I'm good at critical thinking its kinda required for my job. But ever think just because my ideas differ from yours they may hold some water?

I'm willing to speak my mind when I don't like something are you? I mean my thread about healthcare one thing that seems to be a common theme in the thread is that its broke. That it needs fixed. We all seem to agree on that but we disagree on the way to fix it.

i spoke my mind just now...to tell you i think you suck, and are a piece of shit

as for fox news...lol i dont even watch tv....try again, i dont listen to the news anymore because its all depressing shit

you voice some fucking opinion about EVERYTHING ..... im glad you have your beliefs...but nobody fucking cares

you were just as reckless as the cop you are bitching about.... :gtfo:

taking pic at 80mph makes it so much better since everyone else was going slower than you and therefore you were blowing past them instead of driving next to them...got it!

Your sooo right I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Man thats a awesome cloaking device.

I'm willing to speak my mind when I don't like something are you? I mean my thread about healthcare one thing that seems to be a common theme in the thread is that its broke. That it needs fixed. We all seem to agree on that but we disagree on the way to fix it..

whether I agree with the specific issues being discussed or not, the above is what makes this country great. It's also what makes message boards great. If I wanted a parrot, I would buy one. It's more enjoyable however, to listen, debate, learn and grow.

IMO, it sounds like PM's are in order.

So you called OSP and reported him right?

I'll take that as a no you didn't report him just will just whine about it here instead. The Reason they do shit like that is because people like you that see them take no action to correct it.

I did not know what car umber he was in. I have called the police on the polcie once. I had a Paddy wagon ride my ass on the bike one day. As soon as I got to where I was going I called. I found out the van was from another county

I'll take that as a no you didn't report him just will just whine about it here instead. The Reason they do shit like that is because people like you that see them take no action to correct it.

Cell phone video it, provide it to channel 4 and hope for a slow news day so some intern can work up a story that will eventually hit the airwaves.

This have had its own thread.

9/10, but still well played.

Cell phone video it, provide it to channel 4 and hope for a slow news day so some intern can work up a story that will eventually hit the airwaves.

Not even that, hell everyone has a cell phone now would only take a handfull of calls to OSP with the car number and what they are doing to get results.