need stripped threads bolt on oil pan removed

SLOWLX

the head is stripped on all 4 corners maybe if you have a tool First oil changed due on the trailblazer tried taking it off but the assholes put it on with a impact if you can ill buy a oil change off of you would like this done by this staurday seeing we are going out of town

How bad is it stripped? 6 sides right? what side of town?

I have SAE and Metric sockets + wrenches from Mac Tools that are supposed to work on up to 70% rounded bolts.

I haven't tried 70%, but they worked where craftsman wrenches slipped.

Guest Removed
bring the oil , filter and new bolt..im sure i can get it out..you would have to leave it with me tho...rather busy the next few days Edited by Removed

Dang I needed by saturday how about next week i can leave it with you overnight and pick it up the next day after work Pm me of what you would charge me

Are you against doing this yourself?

:confused:

Also, I am sure NTB Downtown would be able to take car of you. They are also a Vendor / Sponsor here.

614-232-8881 - Ask for Derek

KillJoy

take it to ntb let dave an derek help you out.. obviously youll need to pick up a new drain plug for them to reinstall but im sure they will be able to get it off....they have the tools. plus daves a clever oger looking man ha

Guest Removed
Dang I needed by saturday how about next week i can leave it with you overnight and pick it up the next day after work Pm me of what you would charge me

you leave it with me one evening this week,and i can get it done...