friday, day off of work, and drinking a sparks

Hoblick

hey im bored, and i thought id post it over here as well.

i have been trolling the 2 boards, and on ebay buying shit for my buddy's r6... now im thinking what do i need for my bike

go get it dyno'd!

um..rear seat delete?

ummm, frame sliders?

buy gear?

h.i.d.'s?

okay, i just named some of my random mods

but still

I've always been a long island girl myself... althought I don't know how the 16 year olds respond to that... creeps :D

So, I'm not sick, but I have had some sort of insomnia for 4 days straight. I'll be addressing that tonight with beer.

go get it dyno'd!

um..rear seat delete?

ummm, frame sliders?

buy gear?

h.i.d.'s?

okay, i just named some of my random mods

but still

i just ordered my HID kit, and im now on the prowl for a Zero Gravity Double bubble windscreen.

already got frame sliders...

next purchase is probably a seat kit. gel/memory foam inserts holla

and maybe motovation bar ends

i just ordered my HID kit, and im now on the prowl for a Zero Gravity Double bubble windscreen.

already got frame sliders...

next purchase is probably a seat kit. gel/memory foam inserts holla

and maybe motovation bar ends

let me know what you find and where you buy. I want to make my seat more padded before I start riding again

let me know what you find and where you buy. I want to make my seat more padded before I start riding again

i found a really nice kit on ebay, and im about to pull the trigger on it. i want to do both front and pillion seats. so i have to measure and see if i can get away with there large kit, or have to buy a medium and a small kit. i can send you info on it via PM.

the only other thing i need to find is some leather to re wrap it. i dont want anything flashy at all.. i want it to look as stock as possible. but a nice perforated leather would be key

i found a really nice kit on ebay, and im about to pull the trigger on it. i want to do both front and pillion seats. so i have to measure and see if i can get away with there large kit, or have to buy a medium and a small kit. i can send you info on it via PM.

the only other thing i need to find is some leather to re wrap it. i dont want anything flashy at all.. i want it to look as stock as possible. but a nice perforated leather would be key

that sounds cool; send me the PM please.

I was hoping to keep the stock seat covers & just add the padding, but perforated leather sounds better