00 Ninja For Sale

wagner

Posting this for a co-worker contact her directly for any extra information. I don't know anymore about this bike that what is posted so don't ask me call her.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1303154739.html

$4,000

2000 Kawasaki Ninja: Just 1,800 miles-READY TO RIDE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY-NO GAMES

Year 2000

Model ZX-600e

Clear Title in Hand

ACTUAL MILES 1852

Second Owner

Brakes/Tires in great working condition

Owners Manual

Recent Service Receipt Available (June 2009)

No warranty-CASH or Bank Certified Checks Only

This bike runs clean-no leaks and is in GREAT condition for its age. Barely broken in. It is great for both beginner and experts alike. Clean idling and great gas mileage.

Reasonable Negotiation Considered. MUST GO-call direct 614.286.2380

Also, can send text to cell# (614.286.2380) or email: TsVibe@aol.com

She hot?

HAHAHA I don't think she is your type

You might want to mention that posting a phone number on CL is BAD.... MKaaaay. ;)

KillJoy

I had to also inform her not to let the bike go until the check clears due to fakes.

She is very nice but by no means dumb when it comes to bikes. I would buy it myself right now if I did not want to get some stuff for my car.

I just wanted to throw some info up for anyone interested in buying this bike since I've had a few people contact me asking what I thought. The ZX6 is more like a Katana. Notice the seat and passenger seat are one. It is a carb'd bike. KBB retail price is $3415, so hopefully they're VERY negotiable. I just wanted to throw this out there. The original post is a tad misleading. "It is great for both beginner and experts alike.", isn't exactly a true statement. Beginners definitely. Just realize a 2000 ZX6 is fairly slow. It would be put in the class of the 500E, Buell Blast, Katana, etc. This is more of a sport-touring bike. The ZX6R was the sportbike.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/zx6red.jpg

Notice the seat and passenger seats are separated.

I just wanted to throw some info up for anyone interested in buying this bike since I've had a few people contact me asking what I thought. The ZX6 is more like a Katana. Notice the seat and passenger seat are one. It is a carb'd bike. KBB retail price is $3415, so hopefully they're VERY negotiable. I just wanted to throw this out there. The original post is a tad misleading. "It is great for both beginner and experts alike.", isn't exactly a true statement. Beginners definitely. Just realize a 2000 ZX6 is fairly slow. It would be put in the class of the 500E, Buell Blast, Katana, etc. This is more of a sport-touring bike. The ZX6R was the sportbike.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/zx6red.jpg

Notice the seat and passenger seats are separated.

Thank you for the additional info. This is not my bike I am just trying to help out a co-worker of mine.

In no way do I have anything to do with the info provided or the sale of this bike. I have no stake in this and get nothing out of it. Just trying to help someone out :)

Thank you for the additional info. This is not my bike I am just trying to help out a co-worker of mine.

In no way do I have anything to do with the info provided or the sale of this bike. I have no stake in this and get nothing out of it. Just trying to help someone out :)

I figured as much. Just wanted to help out any CR members interested in it. A few people had asked me about it, asking if it was a good deal.

Bump, because you have to be clear when you purchase a ninja. Ask all the right questions and make sure its a motorcycle and not an actual ninja...

http://peatrc.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/pirates-vs-ninjas.jpg

This guy thought he purchased a bike...