Sunroofs?

smokin5s

thanks Joe for your opinion, but that's not what I asked for.... My wife really wants a Pacifica and finding one with low miles, 3rd row, AND has a sunroof for a good price is proving dificult and if I can just get one installed for a good price, it might be a better option... I'm just exploring what options I have.

thanks Joe for your opinion, but that's not what I asked for.... My wife really wants a Pacifica and finding one with low miles, 3rd row, AND has a sunroof for a good price is proving dificult and if I can just get one installed for a good price, it might be a better option... I'm just exploring what options I have.

I'm looking for an Impala SS, but the girlfriend wants a sunroof. So, I'll probably do the same thing, find something I like then have one installed.

girls always want sunroofs and verts, then they never fucking open it or put the top down anyways "OMG, my hair is blowing around!" :jerkit:

no kidding man... I have a sunroof in my DD and T-Tops in my toy and she never wants either opened...

dang, for 1k maybe she won't be getting it... that's kind of crazy!

$1k would be for a nice powered version. I'm sure a manual version would be much more affordable. A buddy of mine had one installed in his WRX and it came out really nice and had no issues with it. I think his was around $1400 a few years back, so I'm assuming they've come down since then.

May want to call Auto Options as well? I can't speak of their work, but an awful lot of people swing by our shop looking for them, I know they also do soft tops. Auto Options meaning dealer installed options, they do dealership work with optioning cars out.