Saftey Notice: Replace old Nitrous Lines!!!

Rhett

So last night around 8:00pm Myself and my friend and the girl were going down Broad St near Mt Carmel East and well as some know my Nitrous bottle was mounted behind the passenger seat.Well the line coming from the nozzle on the bottle ruptured right at the fitting... I know this is a 1 in a million odds right. Well the bottle was open because I had just got done doing a run. and when it blew thank God and every saint that I was sitting at a red light. Because when it blew there was no small leak it instantly filled the car with the nitrous... I was able to get out of the car safely but the girl in the back seat couldnt... it was spraying directly at her... my buddy in the passanger seat tried to grab the bottle to pull it out or shut it off... he ended up getting serious burns down his arms... like instant blistering and today the skin is completly dead and black. While this was going on I was trying to help the girl out but mainly making sure she wasn't breathing any of it in. We got her out.. she probably was trapped in the car full of nitrous for about 5-10 seconds and did inhale a pretty good amount. But her breathing was fine when she calmed down and poison control said she would be fine. So we did not seek further medical attention.

But the info on the lines were that they were old lines... I mean years old.. before me they belonged to Pete and I have had them for 3 years now. But the nitrous is done so if any one want to make an offer on the bottle, solinoids (2 no2, 1 fuel) and the jets (75 shot, 125 shot) let me know... I will also include the lines that are left, wich are only 3 or 4 years old.

you must have had that line in a bad kink...

It was right at the fitting... so I have no Idea... pressure was at about 1000psi so I dont know why it blew at the fitting.

Sam, I know but it was "hidden"... its my fault for being a dumb ass lol

Guest Removed
I hope there is sarcasm, for medical N20 and N20 used in vehicle applications are completely different. As in, the medical Nitrous Oxide doesn't contain sulfur and other fun gases.

what he said....