brake help

smokin5s

so both of my rear calipers were siezed on my blazer, I replaced both of them but noticed a slight leak around where the line connects to the caliper... no big deal, I replace the line and copper rings... I use a hand pump to bleed the brakes and I THINK it's bleed good enough...

now when the car's off, I can pump the brakes and it gets hard, I turn the car on, the pedal goes all the way to the floor and the brake light is on.... if I turn it off, I can pump it back up stiff...

what's going on? did I not bleed the brakes good enough or is something else going on?

I didn't realize there was an order to bleeding the brakes so no I didn't.... when my wife got home, I bled them the old fashioned way and everything seems to be ok now...

what is the correct order for bleeding?

I'll probably get under there again and bleed them... I need to find the time to do it when my wife or someone else is home.... that stupid hand pump is a bitch to bleed brakes with.

Well if you're in Blacklick, you're right around the corner from me if you want a hand.