93 93 YZ250 - rebuild or parts - $350 (new plastic)

Slimpsy1647545505

So I'm tired of this thing taking up space in my garage, so maybe someone wants to mess with it on here.

It's a 93 yz250 2 stroke. . . right now the top end is off and needs rebuilt. . . I did have a top end rebuild kit including piston and gasket set but I just moved and can't seem to find it. So as of now it will need a piston and gasket set.

Other than needing to be put back together. . . it's a fun bike. Tires and everything else are good on it. Have all new plastic for it that hasn't even been installed (radiator shrouds, rear fender, side panels). I also have a graphic kit for it that was like 50 bucks (vinyls) that go on all panels. The carb was also rebuilt prior to tear-down.

I do not have a title for it, as it's been lost for years. . . but will provide a bill of sale. Bike ran good last year prior to being torn down.

Asking $350 cash, will make a great parts bike if you don't want to rebuild it. . .not wanting to go much lower than that.

I'll get pics up if anyone is really interested.

Thanks!

-Bill

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/108/l_bb1e6da6abb4469eae27712217f6c104.jpg

New plastic panels including radiator shrouds, side number panels, and rear fender! $100 value alone!

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/96/l_e153c14061a049459d7cd4e7facd81a1.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/73/l_cb9b8b4d0bee4feda15427a2e4025f02.jpg

Edited by Slimpsy

Guest Removed

find the kit, and drop it off to me....

i'll put it back together, and give it back..just dont be in a rush...

or i maybe buy it, once some capri parts move out, and my quad is together

So I'm tired of this thing taking up space in my garage, so maybe someone wants to mess with it on here.

It's a 93 yz250 2 stroke. . . right now the top end is off and needs rebuilt. . . I did have a top end rebuild kit including piston and gasket set but I just moved and can't seem to find it. So as of now it will need a piston and gasket set.

Other than needing to be put back together. . . it's a fun bike. Tires and everything else are good on it. Have all new plastic for it that hasn't even been installed (radiator shrouds, rear fender, side panels). I also have a graphic kit for it that was like 50 bucks (vinyls) that go on all panels. The carb was also rebuilt prior to tear-down.

I do not have a title for it, as it's been lost for years. . . but will provide a bill of sale. Bike ran good last year prior to being torn down.

Asking $350 cash, will make a great parts bike if you don't want to rebuild it. . . even for just the carb, tires/rims, and plastics it's a solid deal!

I'll get pics up if anyone is really interested.

Thanks!

-Bill

pm me a address and I will come down tonight and take a look at it

Added pics. . . I also put on the gas tank decal before I lost it. . so it has a new decal on it. Pics also show all the new plastic panels that come with it. I also have decals for them (brand new) that match the gas tank. The seat is in great condition with a nice cover on it as well. I put the top end back on and hand tightened everything as well as the carb. . just for easy transport for selling. Although the power valve side assembly I have in a ziploc bag and I have all bolts for panels in zip loc bag ready to rock! Exhaust is also shown in pics and is off, it is original exhaust and has a small dent in it, but works fine.

Overall, as you can see. . . would make a good lookin bike once finished! Can't beat $350 either.

You gonna be around this evening?

Waitin for the wife to see what we're doin tonight. But probably so. I'll let ya know, shoot me your number.

ALSOOOO, I found front and rear wheel bearings new in package I was going to put on with the rebuild. They don't need them right now, but wouldn't hurt to throw them on. I'll include those too. That's another $40 in included parts.

That really was a good deal on your bike Bill. If I had the extra cash I would have been all over it the first day you posted it for sale.

I thought so. . I even found the piston to go with her! I just needed it out of my garage. . . I have so much stuff to go through after moving. It's just one less thing in my way now.