anyone hiring?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

anyone here hiring? or know of a company that is?

looking for full time, prefer to have benefits as well.

working at ups now and its like waking up every day and going to hell...i fucking hate my job, like a lot

Guest tbutera2112
talk to jim and bobs supply....

lmao you told me not to when i PMd you about this.... is Jim the guy who was at your shop the other day dropping off that big blue bin? ill stop by there and talk to him

Guest tbutera2112
I would say apply at chase but I can't stand reading what you say let alone have you work with me also! :p

none of you chase fuckers will help me get a job there so i dont bother

bobs supply offered me a job...its not really what i was looking for, and wont allow me to quit ups...but a little extra money on the side isnt gonna kill me either, so i think im gonna take it

Guest tbutera2112
good. ill be your worst customer ......

only if he gives me your account, if not, you will still be his worst customer :p

if he gives me your account, im gonna bring a baseball bat over and make you order shit so i can buy car parts

none of you chase fuckers will help me get a job there so i dont bother

bobs supply offered me a job...its not really what i was looking for, and wont allow me to quit ups...but a little extra money on the side isnt gonna kill me either, so i think im gonna take it

He offered you one too?

Guest tbutera2112
when the fuck did i say that? ummm NEVER get that shit out of here wanna be like that then fuck you

blah blah wouldnt be the first time i heard it!

i asked you to help me out at chase and u wouldnt, neither would paul...paul makes up some bs excuse for why he wont help, then i proved him wrong, so he says im too young...gay

i asked you to help me out and you completely ignored me, cockface

Guest Removed
He offered you one too?

look, he needs salesman.. period. and a few at that..his sales guy he has now, sucks.

jim is the shit, but he is only one man. the think i told him to do, is hire a few new sales guys. get them out there, and when shit start flying off the shelves, hire someone to deliver product. me, him and his partner sat down and talked about it. and thats the way they are going. i know for a fact i could go over there , and with in a month, have a driver, and jims head spinning from new sales. and for real. shit sells its self. good shit, and low prices. those are the companys that will make it. kimball medwest, and the worth place are twice as much on the same stuff he is selling. and with his paints, and me tossing him ideas. he can keep stuff there. :D

look, he needs salesman.. period. and a few at that..his sales guy he has now, sucks.

jim is the shit, but he is only one man. the think i told him to do, is hire a few new sales guys. get them out there, and when shit start flying off the shelves, hire someone to deliver product. me, him and his partner sat down and talked about it. and thats the way they are going. i know for a fact i could go over there , and with in a month, have a driver, and jims head spinning from new sales. and for real. shit sells its self. good shit, and low prices. those are the companys that will make it. kimball medwest, and the worth place are twice as much on the same stuff he is selling. and with his paints, and me tossing him ideas. he can keep stuff there. :D

I know all that. They just told me yesterday that I would be the only one coming on right, that's why I was curious. Kind of odd, that's all.

While were on it, hook me up with some of those sales then. :)

blah blah wouldnt be the first time i heard it!

i asked you to help me out at chase and u wouldnt, neither would paul...paul makes up some bs excuse for why he wont help, then i proved him wrong, so he says im too young...gay

i asked you to help me out and you completely ignored me, cockface

Learn to get a job on your own?

Guest tbutera2112
I know all that. They just told me yesterday that I would be the only one coming on right, that's why I was curious. Kind of odd, that's all.

While were on it, hook me up with some of those sales then. :)

he had no idea i wanted a job until about noon today when i showed up