2004 kx250f.....2000.00 FIRM

2pointslow

I never ride it anymore all it does is sit in my garage and take up space that i could be using. Bike is pretty much brand new, has low hours on it. I am the second owner, i have ridden it maybe 30 hours, has about 100 hours on it. Selling due to i want to pay off my CC and i never ride this thing anymore.

What you get:

2004 Kx250f

Renthal fat bars ( not on it)

Factory FX graffics

Grip seat

black backgrounds

boysen water pump cover w/ impeller

pro-action suspension

Fork Bleeders

Valves were just adjusted

Forks where just rebuilt

Other than that the bike is pretty much stock. Also i will throw in all riding gear if you can fit in it.

I am very busy so i am never on the boards. You can call me at 614-753-3903, i can email you pictures.

It wouldnt hurt to throw offers guys...

WTF? lol

You made the first post an hour and a half ago clearly stating you were FIRM on the price, now, not even 2 hours later you're asking for offers?

Sorry, that doesn't make any sense to me....but good luck with the sale.

4 wheelers are boring, and suck in tight wooded areas.

only if you suck at life an dont know how to ride them good :) i have 0 issues when i had a banshee in the woods(banshee is not ment to woods riding tight nit trails its made for going flat out an hill climbing mmm). an it did great.

bump for an awesome bike though, that will do very well in ohio riding

only if you suck at life an dont know how to ride them good :) i have 0 issues when i had a banshee in the woods(banshee is not ment to woods riding tight nit trails its made for going flat out an hill climbing mmm). an it did great.

bump for an awesome bike though, that will do very well in ohio riding

MMMM banshees....ok that is a different kind of 4 wheeler where you can use its insane power to manuever it around. They really do not make a 4 wheeler like that anymore.... SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN.:(