Grey Audi R8 Spotted

Sparky

i saw it up in powell one day. a young kid was driving it. for some reason he parked at the gas station, and talked on his phone for nearly a half hour. looked badass!

so you parked a watched him talk on his phone for 30 minutes!??!??! stalker much??

i saw it up in powell one day. a young kid was driving it. for some reason he parked at the gas station, and talked on his phone for nearly a half hour. I just sat in my car playing with myself where he couldn't see me until I got off. looked badass!

Fixed it for ya. :D

I'm pretty sure its my boss's does it have temp tags?? I know he let one of the guys at the powell store drive it probably the guy sittin on his phone for 30mins. Its the V8 TSI one if its his that everyone is seeing. He just got a week ago.

I'm pretty sure its my boss's does it have temp tags?? I know he let one of the guys at the powell store drive it probably the guy sittin on his phone for 30mins. Its the V8 TSI one if its his that everyone is seeing. He just got a week ago.

Did you get a new car man?

I seen one coming home from work the other day in the 500... I followed off 270 on the north east side and then onto 161 east, and pulled beside him to get a better look. Older guy, late 50's, early 60's or so. He yelled that mine was faster. He said "that has 500 horsepower right??" I yelled "sure at the crank!" He said "this only has 420!" I said "yeah but you're lighter!!"

Couldn't think of anything else to say. A GT500 faster than an R8. Couldn't believe it! Don't know what planet that guy was from.

Forgot to ask him if he would trade :shrug: